5,594,805 Members 36,315 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

How about this Amazon Power Bank?

Tip us?

Johnpush
Old
(Last edited by Moscow Desire; 2nd January 2014 at 07:23 AM.) Reason: comm advertisement
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default How about this Amazon Power Bank?

I found this power bank on amazon. Amazon reviews are saying it's handy and good. Has anyone tried the power bank yet?

MOD EDIT: LINK Removed as commercial advertisement.
The Following User Says Thank You to Johnpush For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

vectron
Old
(Last edited by Moscow Desire; 2nd January 2014 at 07:24 AM.)
Thanks Meter 1711
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnpush View Post
I found this power bank on amazon. Amazon reviews are saying it's handy and good. Has anyone tried the power bank yet?
There is a ton of similar rebranded "lipstick" batteries from HK, even cheaper. The question, what phone are you planning to use it with? 2600 mAh is a labeled capacity where you only get 50%-70% of it due to efficiency loses. As a matter of fact, if you look into the reviews people saying it only delivers about half of it, so you get about 1300 mAh. This is not enough for most of the new phones and tablets with 3000+ mAh batteries. Plus, the output is 1A, probable even less, so the charging will be slow.

This product is not good. Sorry, I know YOU work for this company since you post about "EC" products in your previous posts. But I'm just saying my opinion.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you find my post helpful, please hit Thanks

Complete list of all smartphone and tablet accessory REVIEWS by Vectron -> HERE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moscow Desire
Old
Senior Moderator - Resident Troll Killer
Thanks Meter 4973

DONATE TO ME
Default Thread closure

As it seems a couple of suspicious things are going on, and the OP knows what they are,,,,

Commercial advertising is not allowed as per XDA rules. Not to mention the use of embedded referral links.

This thread is closed.

MD
"The difference between stupidity and genius, is that genius has its limits." Albert Einstein

Read XDA Rules which can be found HERE

Though I walk among the trolls, I fear them not, for I am the Troll King
Killen dem Trolls since 2011
Acer Iconia A701***A501***ExPlay X-Tremer***HTC Desire***Desire S
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe