5,599,135 Members 33,951 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Stuck in boot loop

Tip us?
 
Tichier
Old
#31  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 25
Join Date: Feb 2013
OK, not sure if I have done the right thing, but I've uninstalled everything and managed to transfer the 'Fastboot' files you told me to download across onto my phone using Team Win - from here, I can identify my phone when it's connected to the laptop and I can open the drive and run fastboot from here. Is this the right thing to do?
 
Tichier
Old
#32  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 25
Join Date: Feb 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tichier View Post
OK, not sure if I have done the right thing, but I've uninstalled everything and managed to transfer the 'Fastboot' files you told me to download across onto my phone using Team Win - from here, I can identify my phone when it's connected to the laptop and I can open the drive and run fastboot from here. Is this the right thing to do?
Still getting nowhere fast! Does anybody else have any ideas please?

Thanks
 
Thant
Old
#33  
Thant's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 359
Posts: 1,100
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Sofia

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tichier View Post
Still getting nowhere fast! Does anybody else have any ideas please?

Thanks
Are you have working fastboot.exe try this go in bootloader and run the command fastboot getvar all from computer in CMD
If my post help you a click on Thanks would be nice

YOU ARE A NOOB CLICK HERE OR YOU ARE COMPLETE NOOB CLIK HERE

Device: HTC One X 32GB
CID: HTC__032
HBOOT: 1.72
KERNEL: lONELyX #017 LM
ROM: lONElyX 1.0.1 with modification
 
Tichier
Old
#34  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 25
Join Date: Feb 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thant View Post
Are you have working fastboot.exe try this go in bootloader and run the command fastboot getvar all from computer in CMD
Hi - this has been fixed now. Was up at 3am Tuesday morning. Took me a long time, a lot of trawling the internet and a lot of patience.

Many thanks to you all for your help - much appreciated.

Happy New Year to you all
 
Thant
Old
#35  
Thant's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 359
Posts: 1,100
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Sofia

 
DONATE TO ME
CASE CLOSED
If my post help you a click on Thanks would be nice

YOU ARE A NOOB CLICK HERE OR YOU ARE COMPLETE NOOB CLIK HERE

Device: HTC One X 32GB
CID: HTC__032
HBOOT: 1.72
KERNEL: lONELyX #017 LM
ROM: lONElyX 1.0.1 with modification
 
ciufu.razvan
Old
#36  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Jan 2014
Default htc one x

ENDEAVORU XE SHIP S-OFF RL
CID - 11111111
HBOOT - 0.96.0000
CPLD-NONE
RADIO-1.1204.105.14
eMMC bootmode - disabled
CPU bootmode - disabled
MW Secure boot - enabled
MODEM PATH : OFF

Software number : 1.29.707.11

How can i update this HTC One X ?I ve tried last 2 days but after update the phone was stuck at HTC Logo.The phone is from UK
and i am using it in Romania (so the update i made it here)
What can i do to update to 4.2.2 without dealing the same ?Please help !
 
Mr Hofs
Old
(Last edited by Mr Hofs; 2nd January 2014 at 08:19 AM.)
#37  
Mr Hofs's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter 7469
Posts: 12,284
Join Date: Sep 2011

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ciufu.razvan View Post
ENDEAVORU XE SHIP S-OFF RL
CID - 11111111
HBOOT - 0.96.0000
CPLD-NONE
RADIO-1.1204.105.14
eMMC bootmode - disabled
CPU bootmode - disabled
MW Secure boot - enabled
MODEM PATH : OFF

Software number : 1.29.707.11

How can i update this HTC One X ?I ve tried last 2 days but after update the phone was stuck at HTC Logo.The phone is from UK
and i am using it in Romania (so the update i made it here)
What can i do to update to 4.2.2 without dealing the same ?Please help !
Will you please STOP posting this everywhere ! It's in what...4 threads now. :banghead:

Why didnt you make a thread for yourself ?

1: install 2.17.707 RUU
2: flash the 3.14.707 FIRMWARE
3: install the 3.14.707 RUU

do those 3 things and you have stock jb, then ota up or flash a sense 5 rom after step 2.
Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
Thant
Old
#38  
Thant's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 359
Posts: 1,100
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Sofia

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ciufu.razvan View Post
ENDEAVORU XE SHIP S-OFF RL
CID - 11111111
HBOOT - 0.96.0000
CPLD-NONE
RADIO-1.1204.105.14
eMMC bootmode - disabled
CPU bootmode - disabled
MW Secure boot - enabled
MODEM PATH : OFF

Software number : 1.29.707.11

How can i update this HTC One X ?I ve tried last 2 days but after update the phone was stuck at HTC Logo.The phone is from UK
and i am using it in Romania (so the update i made it here)
What can i do to update to 4.2.2 without dealing the same ?Please help !
And you are with ENDEAVORU XE this mean maybe you can't upgrade your phone more then latest ICS but the only way is to fallow the instruction on @Mr Hofs
If my post help you a click on Thanks would be nice

YOU ARE A NOOB CLICK HERE OR YOU ARE COMPLETE NOOB CLIK HERE

Device: HTC One X 32GB
CID: HTC__032
HBOOT: 1.72
KERNEL: lONELyX #017 LM
ROM: lONElyX 1.0.1 with modification

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes