Internal storage mishap

Tip us?

RIPBAP1999
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 63
Default Internal storage mishap

Hello all,

Just updated my fiance's s3 to MK3. Didn't know about KNOX, but whatever. I don't think that is the issue. Whenever I updated it, the internal storage is no longer available to view. All of the pictures, music, etc, anything on the internal sd card, it is inaccessible. It's still there, when I view the storage in settings it shows that it has 9.02gb full. When I plug it up to my computer it shows the same. But all of the folders are empty.

This happened previously, before I updated to MK3, when I tried to flash MIUI and CM, but I just reverted back to stock to get access back. I can't revert back to that backup now bc of KNOX.

If anyone can help me get access back to the internal storage, without wiping the entire thing, that would be great.

Thanks!

RIPBAP1999
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 63
I've tried installing a MOAR, through CWM and TWRP, but I still don't get access to internal storage. I still have my 4.1.2 recovery backup on the sd card, if I restore to that from 4.3, will it brick?

jesuscash
Old
Thanks Meter 327
Quote:
Originally Posted by RIPBAP1999 View Post
I've tried installing a MOAR, through CWM and TWRP, but I still don't get access to internal storage. I still have my 4.1.2 recovery backup on the sd card, if I restore to that from 4.3, will it brick?
You will brick DO NOT try that

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to jesuscash For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]