XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Charging Issues

Tip us?

gorays1414
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Charging Issues

I've been having issues the last few days charging my Sprint Galaxy s3. When plugged in, the phone will recognized that it should be charging, but the battery will not charge. When turned off and plugged in, it charges very slowly, maybe 1 percent every half an hour. I've tried many different USB cables, but that does not seem to be the issue as the same cables charged my Nexus 7 just fine. I had the battery tested at the sprint store, and they told me that it was fine. Anybody have some insight to help me out?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

jesuscash
Old
Thanks Meter 327
Quote:
Originally Posted by gorays1414 View Post
I've been having issues the last few days charging my Sprint Galaxy s3. When plugged in, the phone will recognized that it should be charging, but the battery will not charge. When turned off and plugged in, it charges very slowly, maybe 1 percent every half an hour. I've tried many different USB cables, but that does not seem to be the issue as the same cables charged my Nexus 7 just fine. I had the battery tested at the sprint store, and they told me that it was fine. Anybody have some insight to help me out?

Same exact issue I had not too long ago. The problem for me was the charging port on my phone. I had to get it replaced

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

gorays1414
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
How did you go about doing that?

jesuscash
Old
Thanks Meter 327
Quote:
Originally Posted by gorays1414 View Post
How did you go about doing that?

Sorry for not being clear, but I meant to say I had to get my phone replaced. The sprint tech people tried fixing it but their fix only worked for a day.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk