Default Kainy Buttons Helper

Here are the BUTTON for Xperia PLAY
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	XperiaPlay.jpg
Views:	565
Size:	169.0 KB
ID:	2479584  
The Following User Says Thank You to EdvinuxxxS For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rubbergnome
Old
Thanks Meter 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdvinuxxxS View Post
Here are the BUTTON for Xperia PLAY
And... what does this image do for Kainy, exactly? EDIT: Ok, I got it, it's helpful, but we need touchpads. Do you know anything about making touchpads work? I don't think we can do it without gamekeyboard/GKM touch/other similar apps.

EdvinuxxxS
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbergnome View Post
And... what does this image do for Kainy, exactly? EDIT: Ok, I got it, it's helpful, but we need touchpads. Do you know anything about making touchpads work? I don't think we can do it without gamekeyboard/GKM touch/other similar apps.
I wanted to help by showing what buttons match in Kainy app. About touchpadas: I do not know how to make them work Perhaps there will be a update that will make it work
The Following User Says Thank You to EdvinuxxxS For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rubbergnome
Old
Thanks Meter 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdvinuxxxS View Post
I wanted to help by showing what buttons match in Kainy app. About touchpadas: I do not know how to make them work Perhaps there will be a update that will make it work

That image sure saves some time, thanks but for all I know we need GKM touch + the onscreen analog sticks of kainy to make that work. Did you try some heavy game? I tried oblivion some time ago, when kainy was first released. It didn't go that well sadly... also there aren't enough buttons, it seems

EdvinuxxxS
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbergnome View Post
That image sure saves some time, thanks but for all I know we need GKM touch + the onscreen analog sticks of kainy to make that work. Did you try some heavy game? I tried oblivion some time ago, when kainy was first released. It didn't go that well sadly... also there aren't enough buttons, it seems
i tried gta 4 it was played about 30fps and now i tried assassin creed black flag and it was about 15fps

EdvinuxxxS
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Do not forget to hit thanks button if i helped