[Q] Water leaks to the microphone everytime I wash or put the xperia v in water

Search This thread

immanuka

Jan 2, 2014
Everytime I put my xperia v in water, water leaks into the microphone and it doesn't work properly after that! I made sure I clipped the back cover and the openings to the USB and Headphone jacks properly!

rinkulsk

May 1, 2013
Mumbai
Everytime I put my xperia v in water, water leaks into the microphone and it doesn't work properly after that! I made sure I clipped the back cover and the openings to the USB and Headphone jacks properly!

just blow air into microphones and speakers after you take out of water your xv this will solve the problem n my also same problem but loving my xperia v......

Last edited:

rinkulsk

May 1, 2013
Mumbai
It's not working:/ now the microphone is not working at all, when I take a call and talk the other person can't hear at all but when I blow air the other person can hear it! Help please? :(

now only i dipped my xv into water n all i working fine afer air blowen to microphone and speaker n other person can hear your voice when u blow air right??
so i am noob here in so have no further idea dear sorry!!!!!!! :(:(:(:(:(

tharaka

Mar 8, 2011
Colombo
i am experiencing the same issue as you stated. However i have given my phone for repair today. Let's see what they say.

Same here. Mine had more issues. There was some droplets forming inside the camera and then there was a white smudge in the LCD as well. I think there was some kind of a leak in mine. But those aren't there anymore, but the mic issue still prevails.

How long did you guys leave it be?

Top Liked Posts