5,598,718 Members 37,896 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Are there any ROMs and kernels that I'm missing out on that aren't posted to XDA?

Tip us?

sciphonic
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 27

DONATE TO ME
Default Are there any ROMs and kernels that I'm missing out on that aren't posted to XDA?

This is my first Android device where I've tried a ton of ROMs and kernels. Flashing something new each week and seeing what the different devs come up with has been super fun these past couple months. The problem is that I've tried all of them that have come out on XDA. Are there any devs with good flo projects that don't post here?
2013 Nexus 7: ROM and Kernel up in the air at the moment
iPhone 5: iOS 6.1 Jailbroken
iPad 2: iOS 6.1.2 Jailbroken
iPhone 3G: iOS 3.1.3 Jailbroken
Nexus One: 2.3.3, 99110
Amazon Kindle Fire: CM 10.1
Amazon Kindle 3: Jailbroken

codemonkey98
Old
Thanks Meter 53
Most of the "high quality" chefs post on XDA. But it's always plausible to find a developer who doesn't post on Android Central, Nexus 7 Forum, Phandroid's Android Forum, etc.
Devices:
~~~~

Find my post helpful? Remember to click that button!

Zilliman
Old
(Last edited by Zilliman; 2nd January 2014 at 04:37 PM.)
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by sciphonic View Post
This is my first Android device where I've tried a ton of ROMs and kernels. Flashing something new each week and seeing what the different devs come up with has been super fun these past couple months. The problem is that I've tried all of them that have come out on XDA. Are there any devs with good flo projects that don't post here?
Do you have the 4G/LTE Nexus 7 ?