5,605,250 Members 38,910 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Weird error

Tip us?

UltimateBardock
Old
(Last edited by UltimateBardock; 1st January 2014 at 03:48 PM.) Reason: forgot to mention an important detail
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Weird error

Hey guys,

I've been online searching for a solution a couple of hours already but i can't find anytbung about my problem...
Here's my problem:

I just bought the samsung galaxy ace and everything works except for one thing. I can't download anything from the internet (I've tried several browsers). The second i try to download something, it says that I need an sd card to download the file. I don't even have an sd card...
With my earlier phones i've never had this problem so i don't know how to fix it... It's just weird to me that i need a sd card to download a file especially because i don't even have one.

I hope someone knows/finds a solution.
Thanks in advance,

Edit:
I've already hard resetted and set the phone to fabric settings a couple of times.

aditya rathee
Old
Thanks Meter 557
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateBardock View Post
Hey guys,

I've been online searching for a solution a couple of hours already but i can't find anytbung about my problem...
Here's my problem:

I just bought the samsung galaxy ace and everything works except for one thing. I can't download anything from the internet (I've tried several browsers). The second i try to download something, it says that I need an sd card to download the file. I don't even have an sd card...
With my earlier phones i've never had this problem so i don't know how to fix it... It's just weird to me that i need a sd card to download a file especially because i don't even have one.

I hope someone knows/finds a solution.
Thanks in advance,

Edit:
I've already hard resetted and set the phone to fabric settings a couple of times.
yes brother you should have an sd card cos it is not a advanced phone which offers internal and external storage separately like grand or s4
so please insert an sd card

HAPPY NEW YEAR

HIT THANKS IF I HELPED YOU
The Following User Says Thank You to aditya rathee For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

UltimateBardock
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by aditya rathee View Post
yes brother you should have an sd card cos it is not a advanced phone which offers internal and external storage separately like grand or s4
so please insert an sd card

HAPPY NEW YEAR
Just bought an 8gb sd card, gonna try it now, hope it works!
I hit thanks

aditya rathee
Old
Thanks Meter 557
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateBardock View Post
Just bought an 8gb sd card, gonna try it now, hope it works!
I hit thanks
ok best of luck and if still have some problem tell me

HIT THANKS IF I HELPED YOU