5,605,073 Members 36,981 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Theme sggestion

Tip us?
 
aniguru2007
Old
#1  
aniguru2007's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 22
Join Date: Sep 2011
Talking Theme sggestion

Hello friends, please suggest good themes for xperia m.
Give thanks if my post was usefull.
 
StraightEdgeKid
Old
#2  
StraightEdgeKid's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 41
Posts: 206
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Pune
Quote:
Originally Posted by aniguru2007 View Post
Hello friends, please suggest good themes for xperia m.
Why? you gonna devlope some? or you want to use? If yes then with? can't you provided full details?
 
kaustubh.rockstar
Old
#3  
kaustubh.rockstar's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 419
Posts: 750
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Jaipur
Quote:
Originally Posted by StraightEdgeKid View Post
Why? you gonna devlope some? or you want to use? If yes then with? can't you provided full details?
Don't quote OP. It's against rules.
Devices I Have-

Sony Xperia M [Nicki] - [GB/ICS/JB/KK][SS|DS][UB] Blazing Thunder Tweak, Very First Tweak For Xperia M
Samsung Galaxy Y - All 10 Projects Finished/Closed
|For Xperia M Users| Use This Link For Any Cm11/OT Discussions :: Cm11 And OT Discussion Thread
 
aniguru2007
Old
#4  
aniguru2007's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 22
Join Date: Sep 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by StraightEdgeKid View Post
Why? you gonna devlope some? or you want to use? If yes then with? can't you provided full details?
sorry, just to use in xp M.
Give thanks if my post was usefull.
 
giridhargp
Old
#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 56
Posts: 260
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: bangalore
Theme or launcher?
For theme use xtheme engine
Launcher, I think next launcher is good

Sent from my C1904 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
SArnab©®
Old
#6  
SArnab©®'s Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1349
Posts: 1,603
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Asansol

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaustubh.rockstar View Post
Don't quote OP. It's against rules.
Quoting the full OP when its larger in size is against rules.

If the Op is of only 2 or 3 lines its ok.
The person replin cant quotes a half line only.

To the OP:

U can use custom launchers and their themes.
U can use xtheme engine themes.
See my siggy for a theming module.

Sent From My Sony M Dual C2004
Mobile Phone : Sony Xperia™ M Dual C2004 | Android 4.3 Stock Rooted | Locked Bootloader | Xposed Framework.
Tablet : Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 SM-T311 | Android 4.2.2 Stock

Xposed Modules : Android Theme Engine a.k.a. ExThemer | Android Apps Theme Engine a.k.a. ExThemer 2


Android Apps : Google Play Link

Guides :
Guide To Re-Lock The Boot-Loader Of Any Sony Xperia Device If Ta Partition Backup Done Before Unlocking
[Guide/Tutorial][JB 4.3+]Create Your Own Xperia Theme

 
aniguru2007
Old
#7  
aniguru2007's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 22
Join Date: Sep 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by SArnab©® View Post
Quoting the full OP when its larger in size is against rules.

If the Op is of only 2 or 3 lines its ok.
The person replin cant quotes a half line only.

To the OP:

U can use custom launchers and their themes.
U can use xtheme engine themes.
See my siggy for a theming module.

Sent From My Sony M Dual C2004
Thanks.
Give thanks if my post was usefull.
 
StraightEdgeKid
Old
#8  
StraightEdgeKid's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 41
Posts: 206
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Pune
Quote:
Originally Posted by aniguru2007 View Post
sorry, just to use in xp M.
You can also try themer, actually it's damn great, and yes, you don't need to be in root, reboot stuff for changing themes...

Sent from my C1905 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
aniguru2007
Old
#9  
aniguru2007's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 22
Join Date: Sep 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by StraightEdgeKid View Post
You can also try themer, actually it's damn great, and yes, you don't need to be in root, reboot stuff for changing themes...

Sent from my C1905 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
ok
Give thanks if my post was usefull.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


TRENDING IN THEMER...