XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] HELP! firmware on om my ultra

Tip us?

supersailor89
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Phone [Q] HELP! firmware on om my ultra

so I rooted my phone and then had to unroot it because I couldn't use isis, I used RSD lite to put the latest firmware 12.15.15, that I downloaded form Motorola firmwares but the ncfee.access.xml doesn't have the right stuff in there all it say is the instructions and how to write the access. and I cannot find a way to edit the system.img and just edit the file myself. im getting the error isis cannot access the secure element. and does anyone know how to unlock the boot loader, I need a code but the Motorola websites says my phone doesn't qualify. your help is appreciated and this is the site I always got to tho this is the first time im posting . I have droid ultra.

Yachter99
Old
(Last edited by Yachter99; 2nd January 2014 at 03:34 PM.)
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by supersailor89 View Post
so I rooted my phone and then had to unroot it because I couldn't use isis, I used RSD lite to put the latest firmware 12.15.15, that I downloaded form Motorola firmwares but the ncfee.access.xml doesn't have the right stuff in there all it say is the instructions and how to write the access. and I cannot find a way to edit the system.img and just edit the file myself. im getting the error isis cannot access the secure element. and does anyone know how to unlock the boot loader, I need a code but the Motorola websites says my phone doesn't qualify. your help is appreciated and this is the site I always got to tho this is the first time im posting . I have droid ultra.
You CANNOT unlock the bootloader on Ultra, only on Developer Edition Maxx and X. Reflash stock firmware using RSD Lite, clearly something went wrong the first time around. That or try a factory reset. DON'T try to mess with the stock firmware you are flashing, it sounds like that is what you are trying to do, that will cause problems

supersailor89
Old
(Last edited by supersailor89; 5th January 2014 at 07:55 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
i
Yachter99. I can't its says I canT downgrade when I try RDS lite to put stock firmware

well turns out it was an isis issue that they had to manually change something , and I got a new sim card its all working now im on 4.4