XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Can someone help a new guy? :D

Tip us?

KMTanaka
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Smile Can someone help a new guy? :D

Hi first of all I would like to thank you in advance for your help i can feel I made the right decision to post here Im kinda a newbieat android devices amd happends that my aunt gave me this Motorola Droid Bionic in 4.1.2 JB and I was wondering if there any way to use it in the Philippines with a Philippine GSM carrier, I know that this phone is a CDMA from verizon and I had done some browsing and found out that the GSM caoability of the device is plausible Im currently using a GSM network provider right now, is it possible for me to use it here in the Philippines and what should I do? or what are the steps and which threads should I read im not really an android guy buy im willing to learn )) thank you so much

obitwan7
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMTanaka View Post
Hi first of all I would like to thank you in advance for your help i can feel I made the right decision to post here Im kinda a newbieat android devices amd happends that my aunt gave me this Motorola Droid Bionic in 4.1.2 JB and I was wondering if there any way to use it in the Philippines with a Philippine GSM carrier, I know that this phone is a CDMA from verizon and I had done some browsing and found out that the GSM caoability of the device is plausible Im currently using a GSM network provider right now, is it possible for me to use it here in the Philippines and what should I do? or what are the steps and which threads should I read im not really an android guy buy im willing to learn )) thank you so much
As far as I can tell, all you need to do is replace the SIM card that works for your carriers over there. Hpe that helps.

mikemikemikexxx
Old
(Last edited by mikemikemikexxx; 25th December 2013 at 05:22 PM.)
Thanks Meter 15
Try the sim of not you need to modify the radio config

pmrmx774
Old
Thanks Meter 10

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMTanaka View Post
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2257993
Motorola Droid Bionic rooted & debloated
Acer Iconia A700 rooted & debloated JB 4.1
Asus Eee pad Transformer rooted stock ICS