5,600,664 Members 37,360 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Phone not detected in flashtool.

Tip us?

darksecu
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Phone not detected in flashtool.

i installed canvas hd update (4.2.1 through flash tool) then updated it to canvas 4 rom a long time back, used it for almost 2-3 months.
Yesterday i found galaxy s4 rom and made a install, it was very laggy and lacked adjustment of templates.

then i planned to switched back to canvas hd official rom, but phone was not detected in flashtool (neither windows recognize new device,windows didn't even tried to install driver).

Using temporary, little customized 4.2.1 hd rom restored via Clock Work Recovery (still getting s4 boot screen.).

Prince Chandela
Old
Thanks Meter 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by darksecu View Post
i installed canvas hd update (4.2.1 through flash tool) then updated it to canvas 4 rom a long time back, used it for almost 2-3 months.
Yesterday i found galaxy s4 rom and made a install, it was very laggy and lacked adjustment of templates.

then i planned to switched back to canvas hd official rom, but phone was not detected in flashtool (neither windows recognize new device,windows didn't even tried to install driver).

Using temporary, little customized 4.2.1 hd rom restored via Clock Work Recovery (still getting s4 boot screen.).
check that drivers are installed for the phone and if you only want to replace the boot screen to default tell me i will provide you the flashable zip

You should post such Things in General section Moderators have a look please
Press THANKS If i helped you or If you would like too

vvaibhavv
Old
Thanks Meter 248

DONATE TO ME
Yeah install the proper drivers ...

Sent from my GT-I8262 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Press thanks button

U can also help me to buy a coffee --- Don't forget to donate !

visit my website - Galaxy

Deepak Vishnu
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Default incorrect section

Quote:
Originally Posted by darksecu View Post

please post in correct sections..
and are you using windows 8 ???? if yes then disable driver sign enforcemennt