[Q] Defy stuck in bootloop even after sbf-flash

Tip us?

pin0cci0
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Defy stuck in bootloop even after sbf-flash

Hi all,

i've tried to upgrade my Defy (MB525) to CM11 from Slimrom. First I updated the CWM recovery, then I tried flashing CM11 but the installation aborted. After restarting the Defy I wasn't able to reach the Custom Recovery again. So I tried flashing an original sbf (Retail German 2.2.2. and Retail US 2.2.2.) from this site: http://sbf.droid-developers.org/phone.php?device=27.

Everytime RSD asks me to restart the Phone manually and displays "PASS" after the manual reboot. But then it is stuck in bootloop. When I try to perform a Factory reset over "power button and vol -" there is only a little triangle on the display but no Motorola stock recovery.

So could anybody tell me what to do next? I assume that I could only reach the bootloader mode now..

Thanks for your help!

Absroid
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Exclamation Stock recovery

Exclamation mark in triangle and droid symbol is stock recovery.
Press both vol+ and vol- to see the menu. Then wipe data/factory reset.
Good luck!
The Following User Says Thank You to Absroid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

manojmc2
Old
Thanks Meter 1
press the both volume button(increase and decrease) and then you will get stock recovery option
The Following User Says Thank You to manojmc2 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

pin0cci0
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Perfekt! Thanks, guys!