5,599,394 Members 38,055 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Software update i9192 available now..

Tip us?

kilouhm
Old
Thanks Meter 14
what is new with this update ?

i have rooted device so i cant try it out ...and why there is no rooms for our device
Devices history : Nokia 6610i-> Motorola A925 -> S E K750i -> S E Aino -> S E xperia arc -> S XSL -> SGS4 mini

I Love u Jesus

Kiwyxda
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by kilouhm View Post
and why there is no rooms for our device
Because there is not enought customer, if you count the number of post about i9192 you will notice that they are rare even though this phone is supposed to have great features.
Be carefull in the case of the new version it's as now impossible to root without setting the knox void warranty flag to 0x1 ==> warranty void

kilouhm
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwyxda View Post
Because there is not enought customer, if you count the number of post about i9192 you will notice that they are rare even though this phone is supposed to have great features.
Be carefull in the case of the new version it's as now impossible to root without setting the knox void warranty flag to 0x1 ==> warranty void
actually i don't care about warranty ...i bought the i9192 cause i don't have the choice to get the other versions in my country....the phone is great i like it so much better then my old xperia sl but the fragmentation from samsung and all these version is get in my mad
Devices history : Nokia 6610i-> Motorola A925 -> S E K750i -> S E Aino -> S E xperia arc -> S XSL -> SGS4 mini

I Love u Jesus