XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

volume problem

Tip us?

bro1
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default volume problem

having probs with ,my kindle fire hd7,recently the volume has started going up to full on its own then making little beeps as if the volume button is stick,i have put it back to normal image and done factory resets,i also opened it up and disconnected volume/power cable

still getting the same problem,any ideas peeps.its about two weeks out of warranty

thankyou

bro1
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by bro1 View Post
having probs with ,my kindle fire hd7,recently the volume has started going up to full on its own then making little beeps as if the volume button is stick,i have put it back to normal image and done factory resets,i also opened it up and disconnected volume/power cable

still getting the same problem,any ideas peeps.its about two weeks out of warranty

thankyou
seems nobody knows ;(

would be it possible to change something in the rom that will keep the volume full without the volume controls keep coming on,,,on the screen,sort of keep the volume full but disable any volume controls,i havent got a clue when it comes to making roms

bro1
Old
(Last edited by bro1; 2nd January 2014 at 05:59 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
managed to temp fix it going into settings then sound and changing volume panel style to none on pacman rom,unfortunatly sound still goes to full
The Following User Says Thank You to bro1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]