XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] NEW straightalk LTE SIM

Tip us?

affiatic
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 52
Question [Q] NEW straightalk LTE SIM

Has anyone tried the new LTE sims from straighttalk ? I am on the old e71 sim and haven't had any issues but was thinking of getting a new sim since att has some LTE in my area. I use my WiFi at home so not sure if worth the hassle. This is also my business line that I spend a couple thousand dollars advertising with the phone number and am paranoid about the number getting messed up.

beenkenobee
Old
Thanks Meter 0
works great for me.
same coverage and speed as i got with at&t.

affiatic
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by beenkenobee View Post
works great for me.
same coverage and speed as i got with at&t.
thank you for info. was there any problems porting number. when i originally ported from verizon years ago i had to carry 2 phones for months as all calls and text from verizon #s would go to old phone and straighttalk customer service said it was on verizons end and verizon told me that it was straighttalk since they now own the number. worked itself out but took a while. what was neat was i could call out on my old phone still.

beenkenobee
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by affiatic View Post
thank you for info. was there any problems porting number. when i originally ported from verizon years ago i had to carry 2 phones for months as all calls and text from verizon #s would go to old phone and straighttalk customer service said it was on verizons end and verizon told me that it was straighttalk since they now own the number. worked itself out but took a while. what was neat was i could call out on my old phone still.
i had no problems...it couldn't get any easier.
Tags
lte, straightalk