XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Low RAM after flash DN3

Tip us?

tckrons
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] Low RAM after flash DN3

Hi, all i am new here. I suffer low ram available after install DN3. 0.25gb-0.4gb (if clear all program).

Anyway can reduce the usage of the ram???

Kindly advice. thank you.

evaworld
Old
Thanks Meter 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by tckrons View Post
Hi, all i am new here. I suffer low ram available after install DN3. 0.25gb-0.4gb (if clear all program).

Anyway can reduce the usage of the ram???

Kindly advice. thank you.
Freeze or uninstall unwanted apps (i don't use magazine, or scrapbook, any samsung services, face unlock, App Monitor, .........), after i disable almost all bloatware i can have about 700-900 MB Free Ram and never used more than 1.4 GB even on 6 chrome tabs, and some background apps.
galaxy Note II , rooted , Tablet Rom (swiping between some roms)
Persues kernel
cpu : 100 - 1400
uv -100 mv
my mobile history
alot of nokia's rubbish - samsung omnia 1 - xperia x1 -htc hero - legend - desire hd - samsung galaxy s2 - galaxy Note I - galaxy Note II"

sadeshmagic
Old
Thanks Meter 52
sine DN3 implements a lot of note 3 features... the ram usage is really high...as the comment above suggests....remove unwanted system apps..also try fast reboot pro..its an app that simulates a reboot and clears a lot of ram...even advanced task killer is good... ram usage is the compromise made for the note 3 stuff....even i have that issue...so thats my personal solution...hope this helps you .

-§ADESH- ®
Street Magic At Its Best

If I've helped you...please help me by hitting the thanks button