[HOWTO] Enable MobileData and ADD MORE in your Notification Panel [UPDATED 1-24-14]
Hello I don't know about some of you guys, but I turn my MobileData off and on all day long.. And I noticed that there wasn't a toggle for data on the AT&T Variant of 4.3 so I did some research and I found out there is a way how to enable the MobileData toggle in the Notification Panel!
1. You'll want to download SQLite Editor from here... (http://d-h.st/MQD
2. Then once the app opens and everything loads, you then want to scroll down until you see Settings storage
3. Click "settings.db"
4. Click "system"
5. Now here is the tricky part your going to want to look for "notification_panel_active_app_list" NOT notification_panel_default_active_app_list
6. Long press on it and click "Edit Record
7. Where it says value you'll see all your notification panel toggles..click all down and add "MobileData;"
8. Once you do that click save and reboot!
Follow the same steps as above but Add "WiFiHotspot;" using the listed instructions no quotes and note the semicolon at the end. Also, its case-sensitive.
To add both mobile data and WiFi AP, it will look like this:
Save, reboot, then add the toggles in settings. (thanks @taranis17
IF YOU ARE GETTING THIS ERROR!!!
Please run TB restore fixer (link below), and try again as it SHOULD
fix your problem.
TB RESTORE FIXER
WANT 12 TOGGLES INSTEAD OF 10?
Another useful option here is:
it can be set to a slightly larger number if there is not enough slots for all the switches you want (changed from 10 to 12 in my case). Both settings and the panel itself will reflect the change upon restart. (THANKS @avich