[ROM][4.2.2]RunnyCm Paranoid Android 3.+

Search This thread

hansonchen

Jun 14, 2012
hi, can anyone who has a copy of pa_runnymede-3.15-14APR2013.zip, please upload a copy of this rom somewhere? goo.im is active again but the rom is corrupted even md5 matches. i have downloaded 3 times but all same problem.

thanks

Zasuk

Feb 25, 2010
Viana do Castelo
www.facebook.com
hi, can anyone who has a copy of pa_runnymede-3.15-14APR2013.zip, please upload a copy of this rom somewhere? goo.im is active again but the rom is corrupted even md5 matches. i have downloaded 3 times but all same problem.

thanks

i think i still have the sources in my other computer, i can try to recompile it but i had sold my Sensation XL so i will not be able to test it.
i will check later if i still have the old sources in my computer.

Reactions: hansonchen

hansonchen

Jun 14, 2012
i think i still have the sources in my other computer, i can try to recompile it but i had sold my Sensation XL so i will not be able to test it.

ok, thank you very much.

i am downloading them for back up since little or no more developers are developing for this device. these roms/kernels will be lost soon :crying:

anders3408

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 15, 2009
Jerslev

I still have all my sources on bitbucket :) and the phone, just hit me up if you need those sources.

Note codefirex haven't forgotten this device yet :)
Sent from my Find 5 using XDA Premium HD app

hansonchen

Jun 14, 2012
I still have all my sources on bitbucket :) and the phone, just hit me up if you need those sources.

Note codefirex haven't forgotten this device yet :)
Sent from my Find 5 using XDA Premium HD app

love you so much anders. looking forward to codefirex :victory:

oh, i almost forgot, rootbox is awesome. i'm using it now, smooth & light.

Last edited:

hansonchen

Jun 14, 2012
hi, may i know if a good copy of pa_runnymede-3.15-14APR2013.zip can be made available? seems like goo.im have quite a lot of downloads for it, i hope those who downloaded won't encounter soft brick flashing the corrupted rom.

thanks

Siphoné

Oct 29, 2013
Rennes
Bumping this thread, I would like to use this ROM but as previously said, the APR2013 build is corrupted. Anyone has valid copy ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    banner.png

title.png

To be honest, this is not tablet mode at all, it has nothing to do with silly build.prop hacks.

This is the first and only Android rom to feature true Hybrid mode.
    This rom lets you scale and project every app, every widget, even systemcomponents individually.
    Remember, android is modular, everything is an app: Lockscreen, navigationbar, dialogs, popups, keyboards, widgets, and your regular apps of course.
    Apps have the capability to switch into various designs or layouts according to the device they run on.
    This can result in a complete new experience as many apps will transform to the better.

Now for every element that you like chose a mode (PhoneUI, Phablet/Nexus-7UI, TabletUI) and/or a size.
    You are 100% independent of the system DPI which runs nicely in whatever value it has been assigned to.
    You do not need to boot your phone into a certain DPI. Neither will most of the changes you apply require a reboot.
    You will not suffer from the myriads of troubles which normally haunt you under build.prop tablet mode.
    Your market, phone, etc. will all work, apps won't shrink on you unless you shrink them yourself.
    This project will entirely transform your device, but retain the aesthetics and the feel of your phone.

I believe that all users should know exactly what is being built in/for the ROM.
    That is why all the repos I use are available for all to see and contribute to. The device source links are on github.
    Please do not ask me to include any prebuilt or proprietary applications in this ROM because I will refuse, or ignore you entirely.

Review Video and Others

pa_instructions.jpg

YOU FOUND A BUG?? WANT IT RESOLVED??
    Please add your bug in our BugTracker and you can follow the progress.

team_members.png

Always remember that this is not only my work, this is a team effort by all RunnyCM members listed below and if you like this rom and want to thank me please don't forget the others!

anders3408 - lead dev for codefireX & AOKP & RootBox
    Zasuk - lead dev for evervolv & PA
    Lexmazter - lead dev for kernel stuff

disclaimer.png

Your warranty is now void.
    we are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed.
    This roms are always tested before released, if you follow the instructions everything should work!
    If you having some questions or anything that you think will do something bad, then dont use it, or PM one of the RunnyCM members.
    Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it!

changelog.png

• - 2013-04-14 -
      Update kernel to v1.2
      Fix Lights on buttons
      Fix Performance Controll
      Fix Language in settings
      Fix change Keyboard in settings
      All new Changes from Paranoid Team

instructions.png

• Update to hboot .28 to avoid problems with SDCard! If you don't want to upgrade pls don't report any bugs because we will not suport .25 hboot for now.
    • Install/Update TWRP recovery
    • Wipe data or factory reset
    • Wipe Cache and Dalvik-Cache
    • Flash Rom
    • Flash Gapps
    • Reboot and enjoy

downloads.png

thanks.png

• All RunnyCM Team
    • All Paranoid Team
    • All Evervolv Team
    • All Codefirex Team
    • All AOKP Team
    • All from #onev-dev chan
    • All from #codefirex chan
    • All from #evervolv chan
    • antdking
    • preludedrew
    • beyond
    • synergy
    • {simonsimons34}
    • Mustaavalkosta
    • helicopter88
    • Others that i can't remember now...
    Sometimes after install you can't connect to wifi to configure the phone...just skip that and configure google account later in settings or when you try to open the play store.
    The rom needs some reboots to stabilize, so after configure the google account please reboot again :)
    btw, this rom have more bugs that ev or aokp or rootbox, but can be used without problems. Don't install the new kernel versions, they work but this rom needs some extra ramdisk things and may cause extra bugs...

Known bugs:
    - All in EV
    - Performance Control Voltage Settings
    - Capacitive Buttons light
    - Can take up to 1 minuto to adquire signal, but work perfect after that.
    - Some UI glitches

I don't have time to work on the roms in next days, so don't expect a update this week.
    Also Anders and Lexmazter are working hard right now, and i will add their fixes as soon as possible.
    hi mates, just want to tell everyone that i'm still alive :D just a little busy with some iOS apps that i have to finish....

Wait a few more days and i will be back with updates in RunnyCM Roms that i have posted. I need to look deeper in paranoid source code, but i will try to add the new Holo feature ;)
    Now Lex have a new laptop and we can help me :p
    Hey Zasuk,

I Just got my Xl today and want to install a 4.2 Rom and urs looks great but from the comments i got a bad feeling can i get a report now for what bugs the rom have? and estimate dates for when fixes will be available?

Thanks in advance Love your Great Work :D

Hi. Yeah, this rom is just beautiful but this version have a lot of bugs :/
    The problem is that i don't have time now to finish this rom....i have a version with most of the bugs fixed but is a little outdated.

Please try other rom and wait a little longer because i will update it as soon as possible...but now i'm full of work :/