5,600,335 Members 34,168 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

TF300T What rom to use for softbricked

Tip us?

Riken
Old
(Last edited by Riken; 2nd January 2014 at 03:48 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy TF300T What rom to use for softbricked

So looks like I deleted my android files...................... yes kill me!!!

How it stands:
Im not able to load into Android. The tablet is Unlocked and able to only boot to twrp.

2 out 10 times im able to push a file trought. The other times I get a protocol failure.

I can adb push files but at this point I dont know what files to push. What rom or what do I need to push to get it back?

I also think I lost root since I got a msg from twrp that if I wanted to install something to get root back.....

cmendonc2
Old
Thanks Meter 308
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riken View Post
So looks like I deleted my android files...................... yes kill me!!!

How it stands:
Im not able to load into Android. The tablet is Unlocked and able to only boot to twrp.

2 out 10 times im able to push a file trought. The other times I get a protocol failure.

I can adb push files but at this point I dont know what files to push. What rom or what do I need to push to get it back?

I also think I lost root since I got a msg from twrp that if I wanted to install something to get root back.....
Use fastboot to install you stock ROM again. Dont use adb push, you can install it from your computer. Then install the correct TWRP for your bootloader and get back to your favorite custom Rom
My Devices:

[Retired] Nook Color (CM10)

LG Optimus Dynamic II L39C (Stock, rooted)

Asus Tf300t (CM11)

Transformers: Install NvFlash for JellyBean Transformer bootloader to become unbrickable HERE Guide: Here!
Wantfree phone and tablet accessories or Google Play gift cards? Go HERE

Riken
Old
(Last edited by Riken; 2nd January 2014 at 04:37 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
how do I use fastboot? Is there a guide to use fastboot? Im searching lol Where can I get the stock rom?

Can I use a stock rom with twrp recovery?

Also for stock rom, its says to use the right rom with my SKU version. But I cant boot to find the sku....

cmendonc2
Old
Thanks Meter 308
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riken View Post
how do I use fastboot? Is there a guide to use fastboot? Im searching lol Where can I get the stock rom?

Can I use a stock rom with twrp recovery?

Also for stock rom, its says to use the right rom with my SKU version. But I cant boot to find the sku....
When you restart you device and go to the recovery menu, and the top left corner where it says the device is unlocked, there will be the bootloader version. You need that to install the correct TWRP and stock ROM for your device.

When you get that stock ROM, take the stock ROM, extract the *.blob file. Copy that to your fastboot folder.
Restart your tablet and go to fastboot.

Now in CMD, type:

Code:
fastboot -i 0x0B05 flash system blob.blob
It will take about ~300 seconds if you did it right.

You can find the stock ROMs in the index thread in developer forum.
My Devices:

[Retired] Nook Color (CM10)

LG Optimus Dynamic II L39C (Stock, rooted)

Asus Tf300t (CM11)

Transformers: Install NvFlash for JellyBean Transformer bootloader to become unbrickable HERE Guide: Here!
Wantfree phone and tablet accessories or Google Play gift cards? Go HERE