Originally Posted by ThePagel
In detail what did you do before this problem.
Hm... a lot of (probably not very wise) things... Let's see...
It all started when I updated CM10.2 to a nightly release. Something went wrong, not sure what. I was talking to someone and when I checked my phone again it was just sitting there in TWPR and wouldn't boot up anymore (stuck in Cyanogen splash screen). I was still able to boot back into recovery and then tried flashing the stable CM10.2, which it didn't do. I factory reset the phone, tried flashing again, to no avail. The error message was that E: data something was missing or not accessible. From then on it's kind of a blur what I actually did, the list includes:
- trying to flash back to stock in Odin
- trying to flash new recovery in Odin
- trying to flash a pit file
- trying to install new firmware in Kies (after downloading the firmware Kies would just quit (PC), or not even download it and tell me that it's not posfible with my phone (Mac))
- trying the method described in the linked thread
At some point I wasn't even able anymore to boot into recovery (I think that was when I tried to flash a new recovery).