5,605,026 Members 34,672 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Could we able to design/customize theme for Z1?

Tip us?

tonylcc
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Unhappy Could we able to design/customize theme for Z1?

As we already know, in the Z1 newest update could able to change the theme and the nevagation bar, but why don't we just customize it for ourselves?

but is there any method to get this done?
because I tried for a long time with 7z(I know it is a bit stupid) however it still can not make any change for that, so could anybody help me or maybe help yourself to get this done for getting an awesome, amazing theme

Thank you, and sorry for my extremely poor English.

TagEHeuer
Old
Thanks Meter 66

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonylcc View Post
As we already know, in the Z1 newest update could able to change the theme and the nevagation bar, but why don't we just customize it for ourselves?

but is there any method to get this done?
because I tried for a long time with 7z(I know it is a bit stupid) however it still can not make any change for that, so could anybody help me or maybe help yourself to get this done for getting an awesome, amazing theme

Thank you, and sorry for my extremely poor English.
Are you rooted? Install Xposed Framework... then you're laughing. Lots of add ons for it, where you can do such a thing.

I actively donate to people who are helpful towards others and myself. Be it a small amount or a large amount. I will try my best to thank you with a donation.

tonylcc
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by TagEHeuer View Post
Are you rooted? Install Xposed Framework... then you're laughing. Lots of add ons for it, where you can do such a thing.
Sorry, my Z1 haven't root yet, as it is a expensive phone, and I wont get any money to buy a new one if I did something wrong during rooting my phone T.T

But is it even possible that without root, I could get this things done?

TagEHeuer
Old
Thanks Meter 66

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonylcc View Post
Sorry, my Z1 haven't root yet, as it is a expensive phone, and I wont get any money to buy a new one if I did something wrong during rooting my phone T.T

But is it even possible that without root, I could get this things done?
I'm not sure, rooting really isn't hard to be honest. Very simple guides now. Even with bricking it you can get it back.

I actively donate to people who are helpful towards others and myself. Be it a small amount or a large amount. I will try my best to thank you with a donation.

tonylcc
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by TagEHeuer View Post
I'm not sure, rooting really isn't hard to be honest. Very simple guides now. Even with bricking it you can get it back.
I know it is extremely sample as I have already rooted my previous phone Xperia Arc S, I know it is easy, and also as I checked with this Z1, it have dual recovery, it is even better to get all the things work even better

Also I does really know the benefits of rooting the phone, especially everyone care about it also me care which is the battery life, and also I could able to test the feeling of 4.4. But I am tired on backing up my data, as I got only 4CB microscope card and my computer HDD is almost filled which I could not find any place could able to storingy data, and I don't even have enough money to get 32GB microSD card for my Z1.......

Sorry for out of topic and sorry for releasing my emotion here, maybe just ignore it...because of my awful English grammar and words

So let just talk about this topic, if any suggestion could able to do without root

funky0308
Old
(Last edited by funky0308; 2nd January 2014 at 11:26 PM.)
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 4233

DONATE TO ME
@The-Hulk
Mate, please move this thread to general or Q&A.

Guys , why don't you read XDA rules and this topic is already opened on many threads.

All your answers you can find in ten threads (at least).

Yes we can MOD themes and we are doing that at the moment.

Just use search button...

At the moment there are some issues but as soon as we find a better way we'll MOD 4.3 themes and release them.

Jfxperias already posted few themes and MysticEnforcer already MOD one of them to work on unrooted devices.

LINK

4.3 themes will be MODed soon...

Sent from my Z1