Downgrade 4.3 to 4.2.2

Tip us?

wojtekson16
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Downgrade 4.3 to 4.2.2

Hello,
I've got a little problem. I need to downgrade my m919 from 4.3 to 4.2.2, because i need 4.2.2 to unlock this phone, z3x does not support 4.3. Arleady I have 4.3 official installed, and I've heard that there is some problems during downgrade, and I dont want to brick this phone. Is there any solutions to downgrade to 4.2.2 ? I was looking for answer but didint find it.

Thank for a help.

Misterjunky
Old
Thanks Meter 1885

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by wojtekson16 View Post
Hello,
I've got a little problem. I need to downgrade my m919 from 4.3 to 4.2.2, because i need 4.2.2 to unlock this phone, z3x does not support 4.3. Arleady I have 4.3 official installed, and I've heard that there is some problems during downgrade, and I dont want to brick this phone. Is there any solutions to downgrade to 4.2.2 ? I was looking for answer but didint find it.

Thank for a help.
Unfortunately that cannot be done, once you have upgraded to 4.3 MK2 you cannot downgrade.
But there are plenty of excellent custom roms which are 4.3 MK2 that you can flash.

NOTE: if you have flashed the official Tmobile MK2 4.3 Odin flash firmware/rom OR if you
have allowed the OTA update and or if you upgrading using KIES and your phone is not yet
rooted and does not have any custom recovery or custom rom in it then you don't need to worry
about your warranty, it will stay GOOD as long as you do not ROOT the phone and as long as
you do not flash any custom recoveries, roms or kernels.

Good luck!
Have a great day, enjoy!

Don't forget it takes less time to click the "THANKS" button than to type "thank you".
(unless you type very fast).

The Following User Says Thank You to Misterjunky For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

wojtekson16
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
I don't need excelent roms, i need to downgrade, because the Z3X doesn't support 4.3, and i cannot unlock this phone. Or is there any other ways to unlock this phone @ 4.3?

btw. Even if I would flash again stock 4.2.2 via odin and i would restore via CWM image from 4.2.2 it woudnt work?

xdapowerapps
Old
Thanks Meter 190
Quote:
I don't need excelent roms, i need to downgrade, because the Z3X doesn't support 4.3, and i cannot unlock this phone. Or is there any other ways to unlock this phone @ 4.3?

btw. Even if I would flash again stock 4.2.2 via odin and i would restore via CWM image from 4.2.2 it woudnt work?
Get an unlock service. You'd have to pay for that since I believe the 4.3 kernel has the CSC codes removed. No way to downgrade from 4.3 BL. Good luck.

< - - - - - Please hit the button if I helped.

Unlocked TMO SGS4, SGH-M919, WarpDrive KK 4.4.2, Ktoonsez Kernel, PhilZ Touch Recovery.

HUGE THANKS TO rovo89 FOR HIS XPOSED FRAMEWORK. List of Xposed Modules
The Following User Says Thank You to xdapowerapps For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

wojtekson16
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Thanks, for answers. Topic to close.

xdapowerapps
Old
Thanks Meter 190
Quote:
Thanks, for answers. Topic to close.
You can hit the "Thanks button," it's quicker and easier.

Also, I've mentioned this elsewhere, but I'll post it here incase:

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdapowerapps View Post
What is it with all the website referrals and buying codes? Contact T-Mobile first, be polite, let them know your details, BE POLITE, they WILL work with you. If a level 1 CSR denies your claim, ask to be transferred to the loyalty department and let them know you will be travelling with your family and you would like to use your phone overseas. From several years of experience, they will e-mail you the unlock codes for each phone in seperate e-mails within 24-48 hours. Just remember, be polite if they first deny your claim. It is the key to moving forward. Hope that helps.
Or alternatively, you can buy an unlock code.

< - - - - - Please hit the button if I helped.

Unlocked TMO SGS4, SGH-M919, WarpDrive KK 4.4.2, Ktoonsez Kernel, PhilZ Touch Recovery.

HUGE THANKS TO rovo89 FOR HIS XPOSED FRAMEWORK. List of Xposed Modules
The Following User Says Thank You to xdapowerapps For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]