@MOD Delete This [ROM]ICS 4.0.4 + Sense 4.1

Search This thread

Siphoné

Oct 29, 2013
Rennes
Money is not needed to build ROMs. I don't see why we should donate to you, you did not do any work but make a thread about a ROM already available on CDA.CN, I do not mean it's useless, I mean that everyone could have done it and that you do not deserve money from it.

Develop your own kernel/own ROM with own apps and let's see if your work deserves donations.

pranavaryans

Dec 1, 2013
Rajkot
pranavaryans.blogspot.in
Money is not needed to build ROMs. I don't see why we should donate to you, you did not do any work but make a thread about a ROM already available on CDA.CN, I do not mean it's useless, I mean that everyone could have done it and that you do not deserve money from it.

Develop your own kernel/own ROM with own apps and let's see if your work deserves donations.

Yes :) SOON:good:

JustPlayingHard

Jul 1, 2013
Hey Pran, Can you give us a mirror like mediafire or mega?

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I'll upload mediafore link asap..

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using xda app-developers app