5,599,190 Members 35,575 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] [HELP] 3/4 of touchscreen not working [Xperia T]

Tip us?

DeXteR_94
Old
(Last edited by DeXteR_94; 6th December 2013 at 06:19 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] [HELP] 3/4 of touchscreen not working [Xperia T]

Guys,I bought a phone(Don't have warranty anymore).After i powered on the device,everything seems normal.Then i unlocked it,and wanted to check menu(You know,discover options),because this is my first android device,and i figured out that 1/4 of touchscreen work,and 3/4 of touch screen not work
When i bought a phone,it was on 9.1.a.1.140,then im updated it to 9.1.a.1.141 via PC Companion(Hope it will fix problems),but touchscreen not fixed with that update.What can i do? Please help me.Thanks in advance.
How i can check if it hardware or software fault or maybe water damaged?

Best regards,DeXteR!

Replace " (dot) " by "." and check the image.
www (dot) upload (dot) slike (dot) com/slike/2013/12/1386353236-720-x-960px-original.jpg

jokamaciek
Old
Thanks Meter 23
check if there are any cracks or mechanical damage on screen. The most possible scenario is that screen is damaged

DeXteR_94
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jokamaciek View Post
check if there are any cracks or mechanical damage on screen. The most possible scenario is that screen is damaged
There is no damage on touchscreen.Phone looks like new,never used.Maybe flat cable pull out,because it was transporting in box,so maybe he had some hard hit,and some part pulled out inside phone? :P