5,596,235 Members 36,012 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Did you get errors to install this ROM?
Yes 1 25.00%
No 3 75.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

[Q] Error Installing CM 11 on Atrix HD...

Tip us?
 
audit13
Old
#11  
audit13's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 268
Posts: 1,672
Join Date: Jun 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crabonok View Post
Okay so I managed to install JB 4.2.2 perfectly... but still can't flash the 4.3 rom...
I'm running the Touch CWM 6.0.4.4 and I have been able to install all 4.4 roms with it. You can download the latest version from here and install it via fastboot: http://www.clockworkmod.com/rommanager
 
Crabonok
Old
#12  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 13
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by audit13 View Post
I'm running the Touch CWM 6.0.4.4 and I have been able to install all 4.4 roms with it. You can download the latest version from here and install it via fastboot: http://www.clockworkmod.com/rommanager
Ok I will try this now thx
 
Crabonok
Old
(Last edited by Crabonok; 31st December 2013 at 03:38 PM.) Reason: picture was too small
#13  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 13
Join Date: Dec 2013
I'm trying to install Philz 6.0.4.4 in fastboot, but in the cmd it says:
 
audit13
Old
#14  
audit13's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 268
Posts: 1,672
Join Date: Jun 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crabonok View Post
I'm trying to install Philz 6.0.4.4 in fastboot, but in the cmd it says:
Did you extract the img file from the zip? Since you have a custom recovery, you could just flash the zip from recovery.

If Philz doesn't work, try the stock CWM Touch.
 
Crabonok
Old
#15  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 13
Join Date: Dec 2013
Okay I abandoned Philz and managed to flash CWM 6.0.4.4 with rom manager (i think its touch). But I am still getting the same "Installation aborted" when I try to install the zip from /storage/sdcard1. Maybe the file is bad? Its a "NIGHTLY"...
 
deeje00
Old
#16  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 398
Posts: 1,970
Join Date: Jan 2011
Try another download.

Sent from my PACMAN MATRIX HD MAXX
 
Crabonok
Old
#17  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 13
Join Date: Dec 2013
Well the next nightly came out so i'll either try that or wait for a stable.
 
audit13
Old
#18  
audit13's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 268
Posts: 1,672
Join Date: Jun 2012
Are you doing a full format (system, cache, Dalvik, data) before flashing CM11?

Maybe try a different rom (Validus13, OSE)?
 
jaweinre
Old
#19  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 18
Posts: 117
Join Date: Jun 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crabonok View Post
Okay I abandoned Philz and managed to flash CWM 6.0.4.4 with rom manager (i think its touch). But I am still getting the same "Installation aborted" when I try to install the zip from /storage/sdcard1. Maybe the file is bad? Its a "NIGHTLY"...
As previously stated:
Try flashing a new download, from internal memory (maybe your sd card is borked?). Make sure you also formated system, data, cache and dalvik partitions before flashing. That would be the most clean method. Also get rid of that rom manager crap and get used to fastboot/recovery modes lol. Just my opinion.
Motorola Atrix HD Maxx [4.4.2][CM11 Nightlies]
 
Crabonok
Old
#20  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 13
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaweinre View Post
As previously stated:
Try flashing a new download, from internal memory (maybe your sd card is borked?). Make sure you also formated system, data, cache and dalvik partitions before flashing. That would be the most clean method. Also get rid of that rom manager crap and get used to fastboot/recovery modes lol. Just my opinion.
Ok thanks but I kind of like 4.2.2 jb so i'll just wait for a stable realease of Cyanogen 11

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


TRENDING IN THEMER...