Belt clip case

Search This thread

ejs123

Dec 24, 2013
I saw a few people asking about a belt clip case for their Note 8. It seems like there isn't anything available commercially at the moment. It's that really the case or has anyone found a holster for the Note 8 which can be clipped to the belt? Any help would be appreciated.

ProFresh4

Mar 20, 2013
Tampa/Lutz FL
I saw a few people asking about a belt clip case for their Note 8. It seems like there isn't anything available commercially at the moment. It's that really the case or has anyone found a holster for the Note 8 which can be clipped to the belt? Any help would be appreciated.

Otterbox defender case comes with belt clip holster. I seen it on amazon

OtterBox Defender Series Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 - Black by OtterBox http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ESYW4G2/ref=cm_sw_r_udp_awd_KpKXsb01Q0J2R

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

ejs123

Dec 24, 2013
As far as I can tell, the case you linked me not only doesn't list a belt clip as one of its features, but no one who reviewed the case mentioned anything about one either. There is no mention of a belt clip in the product description either. Any other ideas?

ProFresh4

Mar 20, 2013
Tampa/Lutz FL
As far as I can tell, the case you linked me not only doesn't list a belt clip as one of its features, but no one who reviewed the case mentioned anything about one either. There is no mention of a belt clip in the product description either. Any other ideas?

Look under features and details. It says swivel belt clip

Screenie attached

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Attachments

• 1388887076109.jpg
    1388887076109.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 133

ProFresh4

Mar 20, 2013
Tampa/Lutz FL
Oh ok then Amazon needs to fix that. I was sure it had one with it but it may just be a general description of the defender case.

Sent from my Note 8.0 via XDA Premium App

---------- Post added at 02:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 AM ----------

Looking at the otterbox website there isn't any mention of a belt clip

http://www.tessco.com/products/displayProductInfo.do?sku=565123&eventPage=20

Everything I read says swivel belt clip

GMAN1722

Oct 14, 2011
Brooklyn NY
Oh ok then Amazon needs to fix that. I was sure it had one with it but it may just be a general description of the defender case.

---------- Post added at 02:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 AM ----------

http://www.tessco.com/products/displayProductInfo.do?sku=565123&eventPage=20

Everything I read says swivel belt clip

I see what you are saying, but perhaps this is just a general description as well. Because I looked again at the otterbox website and I didn't notice any mention of it. In the 22 reviews one person mentioned a holster, but I think they were referring to the screen cover. I had an otterbox defender case for my HTC Flyer which is a 7 inch tablet and it did not come with a belt clip.

daco.inc

Jan 8, 2014
The Otterbox definitely does NOT have a belt clip, unless it was missing from mine.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk