Tip us?

realwraith
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] New And Need Help

Hey Guys What's Up !!!!!!!

I an new so try not to bash me to hard.

I am trying to flash a custom rom to my AT&T Galaxy S 4 (SGH-I337) running Android 4.3 Baseband Version MK2
without any success at all.

I have root, I used saferoot and rootchecker says I have root as well as other apps, I also have rom manager premium v5.5.3.7. And paid for the touch option And here is where everything goes south.

No matter what I do when the phone reboots into recovery mode it boots into the standard android system recovery mode.( Manual Mode)
I see no clockwork anything.

I am dead in the water. Please Help.

The only modification other than root that I have done to the phone is change the tetherprovision.apk files with one I found out here
to reenable tethering. It worked like a champ (Sweet Thanks For That).

realwraith

codemonkey98
Old
Thanks Meter 51

You would have better assistance here: AT&T Samsung Galaxy S 4 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting

Anyways aside from addressing thread maintenance to staff, to my understanding you cannot flash a ROM for the AT&T S4 MK2 bootloader. The bootloader is locked and thus making it impossible to flash a ROM. There is however a Safestrap Recovery recovery for your device but no ROMs.
Devices:
~~~~

Find my post helpful? Remember to click that button!

Kaze105
Old
Thanks Meter 129
The only recovery available for MF3 and MK2 i337 is Safestrap here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2448925

You can only flash 4.3 touchwiz roms. No AOSP or such. The number roms that you can install is also currently limited.