In need of Stock USA ROM for Tab 8.9

Search This thread

ursusblue

Dec 4, 2006
I've been searching and reading for the last 3 days for a stock USA ROM for my wife's Tab 8.9.

Her current ROM is showing performance issues, wifi suffering, apps randomly uninstall and I'd like to get her back to stock.

Can anyone guide/point me in the right direction.

Edit: I should add it is the GT-P7310 currently running [4.3][P7310] Android-HD (CM10.2 BASED)

Last edited:
Reactions: A R T A K

dandydon414

Apr 28, 2012
I've been searching and reading for the last 3 days for a stock USA ROM for my wife's Tab 8.9.

Her current ROM is showing performance issues, wifi suffering, apps randomly uninstall and I'd like to get her back to stock.

Edit: I should add it is the GT-P7310 currently running [4.3][P7310] Android-HD (CM10.2 BASED)

check this out
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2562336

Reactions: A R T A K

OmarEinea

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 18, 2012
Sharjah, UAE

the question is why do you need the ROM to be precisely USA???, cuz I didn't find any ether [and I don't think you'll ever find]
if being from USA means to you that it is the only ROM that you can put the system language as USA, so you're wrong.
the only difference between ROMs origins is for updating from the update center in the system
and since you are willing to update from Odin, then there is no difference between the ROMs' origins ;)

and if you are interested in manual changing, you can flash any ROM and make it USA by editing the build prop:D

aaaand if you are inrerested, I removed all the origin depending data from MY ROM, so it is clean and the default language in it is US

Woooow, that's a lot of talking,,,,
I hope this can help:angel:

ursusblue

Dec 4, 2006
the question is why do you need the ROM to be precisely USA???, cuz I didn't find any ether [and I don't think you'll ever find]
if being from USA means to you that it is the only ROM that you can put the system language as USA, so you're wrong.
the only difference between ROMs origins is for updating from the update center in the system
and since you are willing to update from Odin, then there is no difference between the ROMs' origins ;)

and if you are interested in manual changing, you can flash any ROM and make it USA by editing the build prop:D

aaaand if you are inrerested, I removed all the origin depending data from MY ROM, so it is clean and the default language in it is US

I realize it shouldn't be an issue, but every other ROM I have dl'ed and attempted to load will hang on either the boot screen or the initial setup screen.

My true need is a solid stock either bloated or not that I can stuff over on to it via ODIN.

OmarEinea

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 18, 2012
Sharjah, UAE
I realize it shouldn't be an issue, but every other ROM I have dl'ed and attempted to load will hang on either the boot screen or the initial setup screen.

My true need is a solid stock either bloated or not that I can stuff over on to it via ODIN.

Ok, I understood from your reply that you're searching now for an Odin official framework for your GT-P7310
if this is it then GO HERE [this is a link for the latest official update for GT-P7310], download it and unzip it then flash it through Odin and your good to go

ursusblue

Dec 4, 2006

Worked! Wife's tab is back up and running!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Ok, I understood from your reply that you're searching now for an Odin official framework for your GT-P7310
    if this is it then GO HERE [this is a link for the latest official update for GT-P7310], download it and unzip it then flash it through Odin and your good to go

check this out
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2562336