KitKat on G2 Lag issues!

Search This thread

LGHardcore

Oct 10, 2013
well I just had 4.4 KitKat OTA downloaded through LG last night.

I presently have G2 version from south Korea. Does anyone of you here has experiencing lag issues with Android 4.4 KitKat OS update version from LG? I really do hope that they would consider making more updates from this current 4.4 OS version from G2.:rolleyes:

Lawlrus

Nov 20, 2013
Pretty sure you guys are the only ones that have KitKat right now. Might be wring but I don't think it has made it to the us or Europe yet

Sent from my LG-VS980 using xda app-developers app

LGHardcore

Oct 10, 2013
Pretty sure you guys are the only ones that have KitKat right now. Might be wring but I don't think it has made it to the us or Europe yet

Sent from my LG-VS980 using xda app-developers app

Did you mean to say the 'wiring' inside? hope its not! anyways, like I said, I was lucky that I bought this phone originally from Korea, got the 4.4 android downloaded last night, but then again, I got some slight and mild lag movements.:rolleyes:

Doomhamma

Sep 25, 2012
Siroki Brijeg, BiH
Did you mean to say the 'wiring' inside? hope its not! anyways, like I said, I was lucky that I bought this phone originally from Korea, got the 4.4 android downloaded last night, but then again, I got some slight and mild lag movements.:rolleyes:

Well, most ppl do a factory reset after they get a major update, so I could suggest you try to do the same, back everything up, factory reset and try afterwards!