soft bricked

Search This thread

Nathan_Park

Oct 7, 2012
I just rooted my LG G2 with Sprint and was using the Flashy app to put TWRP on my device. After said process my phone rebooted. Now that she is trying to turn on I get an error: boot certification error. I suppose my bootloader was not unlocked and now my device is soft bricked. :( I would love so guidance for getting my Snapdragon 800 machine back up and running.

Thanks,

Nathan

pbedard

Jul 30, 2010
boston
I just rooted my LG G2 with Sprint and was using the Flashy app to put TWRP on my device. After said process my phone rebooted. Now that she is trying to turn on I get an error: boot certification error. I suppose my bootloader was not unlocked and now my device is soft bricked. :( I would love so guidance for getting my Snapdragon 800 machine back up and running.

Thanks,

Nathan

FLAME ON!!

Sent from my LG-ls980 using XDA Premium HD app

Reactions: Nathan_Park

ericdabbs

Jun 28, 2007
Los Angeles

Thanks,

Nathan

Please don't ask questions and make a new thread. You could have asked this question in the TWRP thread. This thread will be closed.

Reactions: Nathan_Park

Top Liked Posts