XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

soft bricked

Tip us?

Nathan_Park
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default soft bricked

I just rooted my LG G2 with Sprint and was using the Flashy app to put TWRP on my device. After said process my phone rebooted. Now that she is trying to turn on I get an error: boot certification error. I suppose my bootloader was not unlocked and now my device is soft bricked. I would love so guidance for getting my Snapdragon 800 machine back up and running.

Thanks,

Nathan

pbedard
Old
Thanks Meter 320
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan_Park View Post
I just rooted my LG G2 with Sprint and was using the Flashy app to put TWRP on my device. After said process my phone rebooted. Now that she is trying to turn on I get an error: boot certification error. I suppose my bootloader was not unlocked and now my device is soft bricked. I would love so guidance for getting my Snapdragon 800 machine back up and running.

Thanks,

Nathan
FLAME ON!!

Sent from my LG-ls980 using XDA Premium HD app
The Following User Says Thank You to pbedard For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Judge Joseph Dredd
Old
(Last edited by Judge Joseph Dredd; 3rd January 2014 at 05:01 AM.)
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator - Judgment is Coming
Thanks Meter 21267
OP, please read the stickies as this does not belong in the Development sections.....Thread Moved here.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...03&postcount=1

The Following User Says Thank You to Judge Joseph Dredd For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ericdabbs
Old
Thanks Meter 297
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan_Park View Post

Thanks,

Nathan
Please don't ask questions and make a new thread. You could have asked this question in the TWRP thread. This thread will be closed.
The Following User Says Thank You to ericdabbs For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Lawlrus
Old
Thanks Meter 532
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2432476

Sent from my LG-VS980 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to Lawlrus For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
lg g2, locked bootloader, softbrick