Best, most stable rom?

Tip us?

RENEGAD3
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4

DONATE TO ME
Default Best, most stable rom?

Hi im running cm11 at the moment, in the past ive tried viper, beanstalk amd a few others, used them all for long periods of time (months) and none are what i am wanting as they all have problems.... Now what im looking for does not have to be feature heavy or the most customisable or even the slimmest rom, i dont even care if its jb or kk. All i want is a rom i can use for the last few months of my phone contract were i get no bootloops, random reeboots or any niggling bugs, i just want something that works. I have not tried maximus hd yet but have been looking into it? thanks for any replys

charly_mad
Old
Thanks Meter 3
i think maximus hd
The Following User Says Thank You to charly_mad For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Flashalot
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1802
Quote:
Originally Posted by RENEGAD3 View Post
Hi im running cm11 at the moment, in the past ive tried viper, beanstalk amd a few others, used them all for long periods of time (months) and none are what i am wanting as they all have problems.... Now what im looking for does not have to be feature heavy or the most customisable or even the slimmest rom, i dont even care if its jb or kk. All i want is a rom i can use for the last few months of my phone contract were i get no bootloops, random reeboots or any niggling bugs, i just want something that works. I have not tried maximus hd yet but have been looking into it? thanks for any replys
These threads are not allowed

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to Flashalot For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

RENEGAD3
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4

DONATE TO ME
Really? I was not aware, i apologise

wmdunn
Old
Thanks Meter 170
Before I sold my One S and moved on, I used the most recent T-Mobile RUU (with it de-bloated with Rom Cleaner), and the stable version of CM 10 (not 10.1 or 10.2 or 10.3) for a non-sense break. Both were extremely stable, not a reboot ever. I always root and s-off my phones ... a little ocd I guess! Give it a try, even though they aren't the latest and greatest ... they work very well on the One S.
"Wise men still seek Him ... "
The Following User Says Thank You to wmdunn For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

350Rocket
Old
Thanks Meter 48
I vote maximus hd. Baked blackbean was pretty stable as well, just camera and music quality were not good, probably same as any aosp Rom on this phone.

Sent from my HTC One S using xda app-developers app

KidCarter93
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 6425
Thread Closed as these types of threads aren't allowed.

We don't allow these kind of threads because it can be so easy for arguments to start due to people disagreeing. The best way to find out what the best stable ROM is is to test some out. It will obviously take a bit longer to find your answer but you may come across an ideal ROM which wasn't even suggested by any of the people posting their opinions

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
I'm subscribed to too many threads so I may not notice your reply. To make sure I do, quote my post or add "@KidCarter93" to your reply."
[ m7 | 4.19.401.8 | S-OFF ]
Forum Rules | XDA New User Guide | Getting Moderator Help

"There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand hexadecimal and F the rest."
Follow me on Twitter - @XDAKidCarter93

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe