XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Any book reading apps equivalent to expdf for android

Tip us?

buffalosolja42
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 21
Default Any book reading apps equivalent to expdf for android

I have had the 2520 for a couple of weeks and the only thing I am missing is an pdf,epub reader like ezpdf on Android. I have tried many but non compare so far anyone have any experience in this area? I would appreciate any help.
History have had plenty of Pocket PC's, and other PDA devices.
Samsung Focus (Custom Rom) and Focus S (Interlop Unlocked) and Transformer TF101 w/Megatron and 17C (Stable for work use)

SammiSaysHello
Old
XDA News Writer
Thanks Meter 1552
Quote:
Originally Posted by buffalosolja42 View Post
I have had the 2520 for a couple of weeks and the only thing I am missing is an pdf,epub reader like ezpdf on Android. I have tried many but non compare so far anyone have any experience in this area? I would appreciate any help.
Have you tried Liberty? It's a great, ad-free, free app that reads epub and pdf, but I don't think it supports that fancy editing/sketching function ezpdf has.
Want your work on the XDA Portal? Msg me

buffalosolja42
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 21
Default WIll try it out

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammiSaysHello View Post
Have you tried Liberty? It's a great, ad-free, free app that reads epub and pdf, but I don't think it supports that fancy editing/sketching function ezpdf has.
Thanks will give it a go.
History have had plenty of Pocket PC's, and other PDA devices.
Samsung Focus (Custom Rom) and Focus S (Interlop Unlocked) and Transformer TF101 w/Megatron and 17C (Stable for work use)