5,599,478 Members 38,700 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Who has cheaper OEM Screen with digitizer and lcd for cheaper price?

Tip us?

jcervantes11
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Default Who has cheaper OEM Screen with digitizer and lcd for cheaper price?

Who has cheaper OEM Screen with digitizer and lcd for cheaper price? And that is pre assemble. I'm not sure where to get it because I want genuine no chinese made screen that is low quality graphics and such. Ty guy's.

mojorisin7178
Old
Thanks Meter 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcervantes11 View Post
Who has cheaper OEM Screen with digitizer and lcd for cheaper price? And that is pre assemble. I'm not sure where to get it because I want genuine no chinese made screen that is low quality graphics and such. Ty guy's.
Honestly I just went.to samsung. I also had them install it because I am lazy and also I had an issue with the speaker and headphone jack. They charged me 200$ to completely refurbish the phone. It only took about a week and a half they overnighter the phone back because I told them my old one was about to die. Also if you go that route make sure that you don't send the spen in because the consider it an accessory and they sent it back without the dam thing and I am still waiting for them to send it back.
Current Device:

Tmobile Galaxy Note 2 T889
TWRP 2.3.1.2
Stock TMO rom (for now till we get AOKP or any AOSP rom)

Previous devices:

Tmobile Samsung Galaxy s2 T989
TWRP 2.2.0
AOKP JB milestone 1

Tmobile g2x
CWM touch
AOKP milestone 5
Daily driver Eaglesblood ICS

Acer A200
CWM 5.5
Stock ROM ICS

jcervantes11
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by mojorisin7178 View Post
Honestly I just went.to samsung. I also had them install it because I am lazy and also I had an issue with the speaker and headphone jack. They charged me 200$ to completely refurbish the phone. It only took about a week and a half they overnighter the phone back because I told them my old one was about to die. Also if you go that route make sure that you don't send the spen in because the consider it an accessory and they sent it back without the dam thing and I am still waiting for them to send it back.
I see was ur phone still in warranty? What number or email did u contact first? Ty Oh and happy new year ahead of time.

mojorisin7178
Old
Thanks Meter 72
I'm on the east coast so it's already new year here happy new year too you too. Before I sent it in I odined back to stock are reset the flash counter because they wouldn't do anything with it warenty or not or at least that's the impression I got. It was still in warenty but they said that abuse ie screen damage was not covered. I contacted them through fb. Samsung repair I think it is. You can also tweet them or email, call or chat live on the Samsung website. They were pretty easy to deal with through facebook.
Current Device:

Tmobile Galaxy Note 2 T889
TWRP 2.3.1.2
Stock TMO rom (for now till we get AOKP or any AOSP rom)

Previous devices:

Tmobile Samsung Galaxy s2 T989
TWRP 2.2.0
AOKP JB milestone 1

Tmobile g2x
CWM touch
AOKP milestone 5
Daily driver Eaglesblood ICS

Acer A200
CWM 5.5
Stock ROM ICS

johnnyree123
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mojorisin7178 View Post
Yes same with me. I shattered my screen was looking for the cheapest option. Oem screens on ebay were going for $200+ I contacted Samsung and they were gonna charge $176 and some change for everything after taxes. Also, I dropped my phone the second day I got it before my case arrived and the edge of my phone (I guess the bezel area) was damaged/scratched and they replaced that for me no charge. All in all very good experience and it took less that a business week to get my phone back. Also, my phone was rooted when I sent it in and I received it with root access removed (total factory reset).

Coug76
Old
Thanks Meter 439
Quote:
Don't go cheap, get good parts. The phone is still high end enough that it's worth it. OEM would be the way I'd go...

Hastily spouted for your befuddlement

jhaympascual12
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
I have non working Galaxy note 2 t889 all original.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121246906284...84.m1555.l2649