5,598,938 Members 31,463 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Help Please, Think i screwed my system up.

Tip us?

slamindamalibu
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by treytreytaylor View Post
Lesson learned. No more backing up with twrp. I was fine with good ol' Titanium Backup. But anyways, found a fix for this. Took a couple minutes.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2471421
the file i attached is just a script that does exactly this flashed through recovery.

chuko303
Old
Thanks Meter 361
What about CWM?

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda app-developers app
Sent from my Alieonic note2!!!

jdidtht
Old
Thanks Meter 891
Quote:
Originally Posted by BACARDILIMON View Post
Don't restore jack. No recovery is right as of yet for this. Phones are very temper mental

NOTE 3
I have restored multiple multiple backups already on twrp latest and more recently with cwm.. So they are pretty solid guys.. I do have the brickloop fix on SD though.. Thanks to twrp,, and Just in case I need it again.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

BACARDILIMON
Old
Thanks Meter 640
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdidtht View Post
I have restored multiple multiple backups already on twrp latest and more recently with cwm.. So they are pretty solid guys.. I do have the brickloop fix on SD though.. Thanks to twrp,, and Just in case I need it again.

I have used both and they both are the same. But do a restore and if ur phone likes it ur ok if not then u get boot loop or brick. As long as he knows it it is his gamble to make

NOTE 3
NOTE 3 TWEAKED

jboy619
Old
Thanks Meter 0
i was using jedi rom then i tried to flash darthstalker romnow i'm stuck in a boot loop and when it does finally boot it says process system isn't responding, if i choose wait i get the drop down menu with toggles and that's it rest of the screen is black if i hold power button i get power off or reboot option only. if i choose close it goes into a boot loop. haven't got anything that's been able to fix it yet. help pls

Persianhawkes
Old
Thanks Meter 90
Yea this happened to me a couple of days ago. Im done restoring from backups now.