[RECOVERY][UNOFFICIAL] TWRP 18.104.22.168 Touch Recovery
This is Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) 22.214.171.124 recovery for the HTC Desire (bravo). For more info read here
- Flashing zips
- Nandroid backup/restore
- USB Mass Storage
- ADB (including adb sideload)
- All other basic stuff
- LED while connected to USB/power
(flash via custom recovery)
- md5 checksum: 5271f8b30edf095a69456cee74df5c59
(flash via fastboot)
- md5 checksum: d775b6deb5044c8939a303df442de9df
Instructions for ZIP
1. Download the zip above. Check that the md5 sum of the zip is correct.
2. Reboot into recovery.
3. Flash the zip.
Instructions for IMG
1. Setup fastboot
and install these drivers
2. Download the provided img and put it on your desktop. Check that the md5 checksum of the img is correct.
3. Turn your phone off. Boot it into fastboot using back button + power button, then plug it into your computer. On your phone it should now say "FASTBOOT USB".
4. Open command prompt and enter the following commands:
If your phone (serial number) shows up continue. If not, it means that your drivers aren't installed correctly and your computer cannot recognize the phone. Do not continue until you are able to get fastboot devices to return the serial number of your phone.
fastboot flash recovery FilenameOfRecovery.img
After the installation is finished, proceed to the next step. (it should only take a few seconds to install)
5. Unplug the phone, and go back into the bootloader. From there you can scroll down to RECOVERY, and boot into it.
- Dees_Troy and the others who contribute to TWRP
- Evervolv for the device tree and kernel
for stealing my reserved spot