XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

root sch-i605 Verizon 4.3

Tip us?

jssjnkvch
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default root sch-i605 Verizon 4.3

Hello all new to the forums and relatively inexperienced rooting device (only done once) I just update to the 4.3 firmware update a few days ago and now want to root. I have searched xda pretty thoroughly and found no instructions or how two's for rooting with 4.3. I found 1 site with instructions on true android blogspot
I have tried their method numerous times on different computers and it fails every time with a write error shortly after clicking start. If anyone has any ideas or Knows how I can successfully root My device it would be appreciated. Haven't been able to find and help anywhere.

zedhed
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Same here on trying the Other Blog List method Write fail after clicking start to.
Does anyone have another way to Root?

bledoux78
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I just got the 4.3 OTA update from Verizon on my note 2 and lost the root I had (used Framaroot that time). I too tried the true-android.blogspot.com method which failed, but Kingo worked a few minutes ago. There are some posts about on here, but you can go over to kingoapp.com. It is one of those 1-click-almost-too-good-to-be-true methods compared to what I did on my Motorola Bionic.

Bloodrushed
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bledoux78 View Post
I just got the 4.3 OTA update from Verizon on my note 2 and lost the root I had (used Framaroot that time). I too tried the true-android.blogspot.com method which failed, but Kingo worked a few minutes ago. There are some posts about on here, but you can go over to kingoapp.com. It is one of those 1-click-almost-too-good-to-be-true methods compared to what I did on my Motorola Bionic.
I'm on kingoapp now and the sch-i605 model is not listed under their list of supported devices. Only the international version is there. Does it still work even though my model is not listed? Thanks.