XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

KitKat on G2 Lag issues!

Tip us?

LGHardcore
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default KitKat on G2 Lag issues!

well I just had 4.4 KitKat OTA downloaded through LG last night.

I presently have G2 version from south Korea. Does anyone of you here has experiencing lag issues with Android 4.4 KitKat OS update version from LG? I really do hope that they would consider making more updates from this current 4.4 OS version from G2.

Lawlrus
Old
Thanks Meter 531
Pretty sure you guys are the only ones that have KitKat right now. Might be wring but I don't think it has made it to the us or Europe yet

Sent from my LG-VS980 using xda app-developers app

LGHardcore
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawlrus View Post
Pretty sure you guys are the only ones that have KitKat right now. Might be wring but I don't think it has made it to the us or Europe yet

Sent from my LG-VS980 using xda app-developers app
Did you mean to say the 'wiring' inside? hope its not! anyways, like I said, I was lucky that I bought this phone originally from Korea, got the 4.4 android downloaded last night, but then again, I got some slight and mild lag movements.

Doomhamma
Old
Thanks Meter 241
Quote:
Originally Posted by LGHardcore View Post
Did you mean to say the 'wiring' inside? hope its not! anyways, like I said, I was lucky that I bought this phone originally from Korea, got the 4.4 android downloaded last night, but then again, I got some slight and mild lag movements.
Well, most ppl do a factory reset after they get a major update, so I could suggest you try to do the same, back everything up, factory reset and try afterwards!
LG G2 - D802