Originally Posted by O-rangePeels
Does anyone know any possible fixes that work that doesn't require me to send it back to HTC or my carrier? Would buying a new sim tray, switching to a nano sim and using a nano to micro adapter, updating software, etc? Still stuck on this. Any help would be appreciated.
I was getting the no SIM error intermittently. I tried the "add tape to SIM" method, which seemed to work for a while. I think I added three layers of tape over time, but the error kept coming back.
I understand that you've tried other SIM cards that you have available, but in my case, getting a new SIM card fixed the problem. I have not seen the error since I replaced it about three weeks ago.
HTC Device History: One (M8) DE [current] | One (M7) DE [current] | One (M7) 32GB [current] | Ace 9192 | Rhodium 300 | Kaiser 130 | Wizard 100
Samsung Device History: Note 10.1 SM-P600 [current] | Note 10.1 GT-N8013 [current] | Tab 10.1 GT-P7510
Asus Device History: Nexus 7 Flo 32GB [current] | Nexus 7 Grouper 32GB