5,595,918 Members 30,894 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

I need more volume Tab 3- 8" T315 ***Solved***

Tip us?
 
jimmbomb
Old
(Last edited by jimmbomb; 2nd January 2014 at 07:03 PM.)
#1  
jimmbomb's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 67
Posts: 718
Join Date: May 2010
Location: St Louis
Default I need more volume Tab 3- 8" T315 ***Solved***

I have a bone stock un-rooted T315 with poor volume levels. I sure would like it louder..
Any suggestions?
Thanks alot for your responses and comments.
jh
 
jimmbomb
Old
#2  
jimmbomb's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 67
Posts: 718
Join Date: May 2010
Location: St Louis
Anybody help out?? even in a call.. the earpiece volume is very very quiet.. wwaaaaaa/ Must use speakerphone....
jh
 
yoozer08
Old
#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 28
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: R'lyeh
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmbomb View Post
Anybody help out?? even in a call.. the earpiece volume is very very quiet.. wwaaaaaa/ Must use speakerphone....
Have you uh, tried increasing the volume? Because I'm not having this problem at all. Or It could be that your earpiece is defective.

You could try Voodoo Sound, but since you're un-rooted you'll have to get the pro version. And I can't comment on how effective it is since I haven't tried it.
 
igy_tab
Old
#4  
Member
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 45
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Metković
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoozer08 View Post
Have you uh, tried increasing the volume? Because I'm not having this problem at all. Or It could be that your earpiece is defective.

You could try Voodoo Sound, but since you're un-rooted you'll have to get the pro version. And I can't comment on how effective it is since I haven't tried it.

Agree, also don't have volume problems
 
jimmbomb
Old
#5  
jimmbomb's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 67
Posts: 718
Join Date: May 2010
Location: St Louis
Quote:
Originally Posted by igy_tab View Post
Agree, also don't have volume problems
Mine must be defective then..
I have all volumes up all the way..
Even in a call with 'extra volume' button pushed on the keypad.. i still have weak volume in the ear piece, and\the speakers aren't no where near as loud as my Mega too..
thanks for trying/
jh
 
waynestatemac
Old
#6  
Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 30
Join Date: Feb 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmbomb View Post
Mine must be defective then..
I have all volumes up all the way..
Even in a call with 'extra volume' button pushed on the keypad.. i still have weak volume in the ear piece, and\the speakers aren't no where near as loud as my Mega too..
thanks for trying/
Has to be your phone! I have the same device and when I push the extra volume button its so loud its like having it on speaker phone!!!!
 
jimmbomb
Old
#7  
jimmbomb's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 67
Posts: 718
Join Date: May 2010
Location: St Louis
Damm, I guess I have to contact Negri about sending it back.
Thanks
jh
 
jimmbomb
Old
#8  
jimmbomb's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 67
Posts: 718
Join Date: May 2010
Location: St Louis
Ok. I have the T315..
And I went to Best Buy in St Louis and bought a Zagg screen protector and they installed it.
Little did I notice that there is no earpiece speaker on the model they sell.
The zagg was covering my ear piece.
I went back yesterday and the nice Samsung lady pulled back the Zagg....snipped out a hole with tiny scissors.
Then reinstalled it..
BAM!!! I got volume now..
Thanks to all who tried to help.
jh
 
freedune
Old
#9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 24
Join Date: May 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmbomb View Post
Ok. I have the T315..
And I went to Best Buy in St Louis and bought a Zagg screen protector and they installed it.
Little did I notice that there is no earpiece speaker on the model they sell.
The zagg was covering my ear piece.
I went back yesterday and the nice Samsung lady pulled back the Zagg....snipped out a hole with tiny scissors.
Then reinstalled it..
BAM!!! I got volume now..
Thanks to all who tried to help.
Ah, the old plug-it-in-the-power-socket trick!

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Fix the Ambient Light Issues on Your Google Nexus 5 using Xposed

The Google Nexus 5 is a great and rather popular device. This LG-produced … more

Google Glass XE16 Update Factory Image and Rooted Bootloader Now Available

You may recall that early yesterday, we talked about the XE16 … more

Add Swipe Utilities to Your App with SimpleFingerGestures Library

Gestures have become an increasingly important element in smartphone UI … more