5,606,201 Members 32,302 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] stuck at logo with 7 vibrations

Tip us?

xxx1952
Old
(Last edited by xxx1952; 1st January 2014 at 07:15 AM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] stuck at logo with 7 vibrations

hi everyone..wish u a happy new year..coming to point, my htc desire is running RSK 8 version until yesterday, it rebooted to white HTC logo while listening to music..it doesnt boot to recovery also..after searching your threads i've tried few things..
1) clear storage on boot loader,
2)tried fastboot commander(i am not able to download android flasher) to flash recovery but failed to resolve..

can u please guide me to a thread or link for any solutions..details PVT 1 S-OFF android 4.2, stock hboot..thank u in advance..

abaaaabbbb63
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2730
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxx1952 View Post
hi everyone..wish u a happy new year..coming to point, my htc desire is running RSK 8 version until yesterday, it rebooted to white HTC logo while listening to music..it doesnt boot to recovery also..after searching your threads i've tried few things..
1) clear storage on boot loader,
2)tried fastboot commander(i am not able to download android flasher) to flash recovery but failed to resolve..

can u please guide me to a thread or link for any solutions..details PVT 1 S-OFF android 4.2, stock hboot..thank u in advance..
Might be a radio brick.

Try flashing the 2.3 RUU. Does it succeed?

xxx1952
Old
(Last edited by xxx1952; 2nd January 2014 at 02:54 AM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaaaabbbb63 View Post
Might be a radio brick.

Try flashing the 2.3 RUU. Does it succeed?
is it through fastboot commander or pb99 img format? i didn't tried it but i'll try now .it is for radio 5.17.5.23 right??.thank u for your reply..

xxx1952
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Tried PB99img from ur signature and it showed update completed with unable to revert back hboot..but no relief and more over this time it doesn't stay there in white logo but restart after about 5sec to same state and loops like that..any idea about what might be causing it or any solution? Thank u..

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using xda app-developers app

abaaaabbbb63
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2730
Quote:
Tried PB99img from ur signature and it showed update completed with unable to revert back hboot..but no relief and more over this time it doesn't stay there in white logo but restart after about 5sec to same state and loops like that..any idea about what might be causing it or any solution? Thank u..

Then it might me a motherboard overheating problem.

Take your battery out. Then put the phone in the freezer for about 10 minutes. Then try to boot. Does it restart?

xxx1952
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
I'll try that at night as soon as possible..ill post the result..thanks for the suggestion..keep it in plastic bag and then in freezer right?

abaaaabbbb63
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2730
Quote:
I'll try that at night as soon as possible..ill post the result..thanks for the suggestion..keep it in plastic bag and then in freezer right?

Yes, but keep the bag in the freezer first, or else water may form if there's hot air inside.

xxx1952
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Tried it..put it for 15 min,waited 5 min to avoid fog and water over screen and backside, but still no response..still rebooting from logo..tried installing PB99IMG AGAIN but no change..starting to lose hope on my Desire..

abaaaabbbb63
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2730
Quote:
Tried it..put it for 15 min,waited 5 min to avoid fog and water over screen and backside, but still no response..still rebooting from logo..tried installing PB99IMG AGAIN but no change..starting to lose hope on my Desire..

Then it might be a different hardware issue. In other words, start looking for a new phone.

xxx1952
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Hmm..so my phone can't see 2014. Thank you for ur help..