[Q] touchwiz/general query

OP Mozzytm

3rd January 2014, 12:27 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 36

163 posts
morning all,

Ive just got a s4 after 2 years with an lg optimus 3d (a phone which im very happy with). Now for some queries:

info: its a 9505

Touchwiz: if i use another launcher like Nova or Apex do i lose all of the goodies like the smart eye tracking stuff?

Rooting: i see a lot of topics on this but none have specifically addressed this simple core question, is it safe? can i brick my device i managed to softbrick my optimus 3 times during its life and i didn't feel good about any one of them (and had massive relief when i fixed it) what i'm looking for is a one click solution that gives me the access without all of the recovery ****ery

durability: after taking it out of the box i was instantly struck by how brittle it feels and a web search on said topic didn't fill me with confidence either, can anyone recommend the most effective case for a clumsy individual (i've never dropped my phone but with what feels like a phone mate of chalk i guarantee it'll happen)

HDMI & USB on the go: are the two mutually exclusive? ive seen hdmi connector cables with micro usb slots but all of the example pics suggest the micro usb is for charging only.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread