XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] I need serious help!!!! fuzzy and pixelated images

Tip us?

Roundeyeudie
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] I need serious help!!!! fuzzy and pixelated images

I just got my galaxy s 4 from Sprint a couple days before Christmas, everything was fine until a couple of days ago when I noticed on my web browser and in youTube most of the time that videos and images on Web pages and videos were pixelated and kind of rainbow colored, not quite sure on the whole rainbow color thing that might just be me, but I know for a fact the images and video are pixelated, like little to medium sized squares all over the picture. I tried factory resetting my phone and clearing The cache for just about damn near every app I had and still nothing works. I also tried using my wifi instead of my 4G LTE, and still nothing works. This is a very annoying problem and I would greatly appreciate it if anyone could help me fix this.

bgibs1
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roundeyeudie View Post
I just got my galaxy s 4 from Sprint a couple days before Christmas, everything was fine until a couple of days ago when I noticed on my web browser and in youTube most of the time that videos and images on Web pages and videos were pixelated and kind of rainbow colored, not quite sure on the whole rainbow color thing that might just be me, but I know for a fact the images and video are pixelated, like little to medium sized squares all over the picture. I tried factory resetting my phone and clearing The cache for just about damn near every app I had and still nothing works. I also tried using my wifi instead of my 4G LTE, and still nothing works. This is a very annoying problem and I would greatly appreciate it if anyone could help me fix this.
Is your phone still stock or have you already rooted it. If you did, what ROM did you flash? There are some really helpful folks on this site but you to give a little more info.