5,605,250 Members 38,882 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Where can I see a SW2 display model?

Tip us?

clankfu
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 841
Default Where can I see a SW2 display model?

I'd like to see it in person before making the the purchase.

thearif
Old
Thanks Meter 104
I don't know where you live, but every Sony store has a smartwatch at display in Turkey. They even let me try it on my wrist. So if you have any Sony store around you, that would be the best bet to find a display model.

Sent from my HTC One SV using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to thearif For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Nomad1600
Old
Thanks Meter 116
I bought mine at my local Best Buy. They had three in stock, but for some reason had them locked in storage in their warehouse area and not on the store floor. Took the sales girl 15 minutes to find, then another ten minutes to find a key. They had Samsung Gears in the special Samsung section of the store, and Pebbles and Metas pushed into a display along a side wall, but the Sonys didn't even have a tag on a rack. Amazes how bad of a retailer best Buy has become. The only good things about Best Buy in my area: (1) the mall Best Buy Mobile has a guy working there that owns a Pebble and a Sony and was extremely helpful about showing his own watches and answering questions. (2) While I bought mine on Monday for $199, I was able to get the difference in price when Best Buy advertised it yesterday for $159 (sorry to say it now appears to be back up to $199).
Android devices: Samsung Galaxy S III running LiquidSmooth 3.0 (retired phone: HTC Thunderbolt running InfectedROM NuSense Eternity); HP TouchPad running OaT CM10.1, Sony SmartWatch 2