XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Moto g

Tip us?

qadri786
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Moto g

Just ordered amzer case for moto g from amazon only 7 bucks with shipping great case

Sent from my XT1032 using xda app-developers app

ares93
Old
Thanks Meter 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by qadri786 View Post
Just ordered amzer case for moto g from amazon only 7 bucks with shipping great case

Sent from my XT1032 using xda app-developers app
If you just ordered it, how do you know its any good? Needs at least a day or two to ship....
Moto G 8GB - Atrix 4G (RIP) - HTC HD2 (RIP/New unit ordered.)
The Following User Says Thank You to ares93 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

qadri786
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Coz I already saw that in person

Sent from my XT1032 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

big gulps huh?
Old
Thanks Meter 33
You didn't even link to it?

Sent from my XT1034 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Current Phone: Nexus 5 32gb Black
Current Tablet: Nexus 7 (2013) 16gb Black
Current Rom: Paranoid Android 4 Beta 4

Retired phones:
Moto G <- Galaxy Note 2 (broken and sold) <- Nokia Lumia 521 <- Nexus 4 <-Amaze 4g <- Sensation 4g <- HTC One V <- Sensation 4g <- Galaxy S 4g <- HTC HD2 (Broken....again) <- Nexus S 4g <- EVO3D <- G2 <- Mytouch 3g slide <- HTC HD2 (Broken) <- HTC HD7 <- iPhone4 <- Moto Droid <- Blackberry Curve 8300 <- iPhone 3g <- Several Verizon Dumb Phones

Jimmy2u
Old
Thanks Meter 32
Default TPU case for MOTO G

Hi....was that an Amzer Pudding TPU case that you have ordered..???
As I have also the one and I got it for $ 7 - shipped from a reseller Fommy...and yes its a nice case...very well fitted on the phone and have a nice shiny look too..so all in all its a smart case to go for as for the price it is in the market.....worth of cost...

Here is the link of the case which I bought for my MOTO G.....TPU case for MOTO G

Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmy2u For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

denzel09
Old
Thanks Meter 560
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy2u View Post
Hi....was that an Amzer Pudding TPU case that you have ordered..???
As I have also the one and I got it for $ 7 - shipped from a reseller Fommy...and yes its a nice case...very well fitted on the phone and have a nice shiny look too..so all in all its a smart case to go for as for the price it is in the market.....worth of cost...

Here is the link of the case which I bought for my MOTO G.....TPU case for MOTO G

Thanks
Hi, this case from fommy protects side buttons. I mean side buttons are covered or they are exposed? From image seems that they are protected.

Jimmy2u
Old
Thanks Meter 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by denzel09 View Post
Hi, this case from fommy protects side buttons. I mean side buttons are covered or they are exposed? From image seems that they are protected.
Yes the side buttons are covered with the case and very well protected..the grip is so fine that it wont create any problem in usage..at all...nice experience with the case...I would say nice one to go for.....

The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmy2u For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]