5,596,354 Members 38,936 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Front camera quality ? And rear camera quality ?

Tip us?

anonymousss
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 37
Default Front camera quality ? And rear camera quality ?

During the day ? And in low light situations?
I have read so many reviews and saw so many samples but none made me convinced because the different options everywhere... and about front camera I havent read about it anywhere
Plz advise

Sent from my Incredible S S710e using xda app-developers app

MrSteez
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Coming from an HTC One the front camera is terrible. The wide angle lens on the One is much better IMO. However, the LG G2 has an awesome read camera. Great detail though kind of slow sometimes I found. And it is a bit cluttered as they are trying to be too much like Samsung.
Currently rolling with the Sprint G2 (LS980) on CM11 Nightlies.
The Following User Says Thank You to MrSteez For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

anonymousss
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSteez View Post
Coming from an HTC One the front camera is terrible. The wide angle lens on the One is much better IMO. However, the LG G2 has an awesome read camera. Great detail though kind of slow sometimes I found. And it is a bit cluttered as they are trying to be too much like Samsung.
Noo that's a big turn down for me, I was actually comparing the one and the g2 myself :s deciding which smartphone I should get..

Sent from my Incredible S S710e using xda app-developers app

mhoss48
Old
Thanks Meter 92
The front cam is better on the One cuz of the big viewing angle. But, But, the rear cam is definetly better the UI is a bit like touchwiz but the image quality is great.

Sent from my LG G2

lazarus2297
Old
Thanks Meter 92
I agree the front camera is pretty bad... I came from the HTC DNA, and I feel it was better too.. my wife's iPhone 5 ffc is way better than my LG G2..

I don't use it that much so isn't really a big deal, but would have liked better quality..

Rear camera I am happy with.. like with any cell phone camera there are times I am impressed and times I am disappointed, but overall I am happy with the G2 rear camera.
John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."
The Following User Says Thank You to lazarus2297 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]