[Q] Rebooting problem!

OP byCorza

3rd January 2014, 01:28 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
I just calibrated my battery in my samsung galaxy s4 because ive heard that it speeds up the charging process, but then after 10 seconds my phone reboots/restart and when its turned on again ive got about 10 seconds to do something untill it reboots again. I have searched some forums for this problem but the only problem i found when the battery was drained. But ive still got the same amount of battery power(don't know what its called, so i call it power). Please help me with this, i have tried taking out battery and having a charger connected but it don't help! I have a rooted device btw. Please help me ASAP!
3rd January 2014, 01:49 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 558

1,811 posts
Donate to Me
More
Battery Calibration was ok for older phones (before the galaxys). But u can do this:
- After you reset your battery stats, it is suggested to do a few full battery circle (use til dead, full charge, rince and repeat). You should be fine after 2-3 circles.
3rd January 2014, 01:51 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Battery Full Hmm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joku1981

Battery Calibration was ok for older phones (before the galaxys). But u can do this:
- After you reset your battery stats, it is suggested to do a few full battery circle (use til dead, full charge, rince and repeat). You should be fine after 2-3 circles.

But i cant use the phone?
3rd January 2014, 02:21 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 138

91 posts
More
turn off your galaxy s 4 and load it completely auf.Danach you let the battery for 15 minutes outside. Then you put the battery back in and booting into recovery, there you make a full wipe and reflashing a new rom, then your problem should be solved.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread