Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,893 Members 43,429 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Rebooting problem!

Tip us?

byCorza
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Battery Full [Q] Rebooting problem!

I just calibrated my battery in my samsung galaxy s4 because ive heard that it speeds up the charging process, but then after 10 seconds my phone reboots/restart and when its turned on again ive got about 10 seconds to do something untill it reboots again. I have searched some forums for this problem but the only problem i found when the battery was drained. But ive still got the same amount of battery power(don't know what its called, so i call it power). Please help me with this, i have tried taking out battery and having a charger connected but it don't help! I have a rooted device btw. Please help me ASAP!

Joku1981
Old
Thanks Meter 548

DONATE TO ME
Battery Calibration was ok for older phones (before the galaxys). But u can do this:
- After you reset your battery stats, it is suggested to do a few full battery circle (use til dead, full charge, rince and repeat). You should be fine after 2-3 circles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CLICK "THANKS" BUTTON IF I HELPED YA

byCorza
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Battery Full Hmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joku1981 View Post
Battery Calibration was ok for older phones (before the galaxys). But u can do this:
- After you reset your battery stats, it is suggested to do a few full battery circle (use til dead, full charge, rince and repeat). You should be fine after 2-3 circles.
But i cant use the phone?

Nininho1995
Old
Thanks Meter 137
turn off your galaxy s 4 and load it completely auf.Danach you let the battery for 15 minutes outside. Then you put the battery back in and booting into recovery, there you make a full wipe and reflashing a new rom, then your problem should be solved.