5,604,730 Members 31,846 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] my samsung galaxy tab3 7.0 charges to full in 5mins and....

Tip us?

drD16
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] my samsung galaxy tab3 7.0 charges to full in 5mins and....

I tried restoring tablet to factory reset, wiped all data, nothing worked! Tried charging wit tab switched off, nothing working, can anyone help me out what to do? Is there a problem with battery? As I switch off and switch on the tab again battery level rises back to 100percent.... and then drains to 0 again in 5mins. I admit charging my tablet overnight... what doyou think is the problem?

mrocklewitz
Old
Thanks Meter 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by drD16 View Post
I tried restoring tablet to factory reset, wiped all data, nothing worked! Tried charging wit tab switched off, nothing working, can anyone help me out what to do? Is there a problem with battery? As I switch off and switch on the tab again battery level rises back to 100percent.... and then drains to 0 again in 5mins. I admit charging my tablet overnight... what doyou think is the problem?
Sounds like a hardware issue. Maybe defective internal battery or charging circuit. I don't think charging overnight is an issue.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using XDA Premium HD app

tempdroid
Old
Thanks Meter 792

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by drD16 View Post
Mate, I had the same problem after factory reset. It's no real hardware issue, but a miscalibration of the battery Chip.
Have a look at this thread for a solution, which worked for me: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1215182
Hit Thanks, if this post was helpful...