[Q} Galaxy S4 Mini I-9195 stock self restart and earphones icon

Tip us?

bnight
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Default [Q} Galaxy S4 Mini I-9195 stock self restart and earphones icon

Hello All,

I have a strange issue with my phone which started during the night. My phone (I-9195) restarted by himself and then stuck on the GT-I9195 screen. After I restarted it the phone start normally but then it shows that earphones are connected which is not the case and after some time the phone restart again. I`m with a stock Rom JDQ39.I9195XXUBMJ7 please someone to give me an idea why this is happening.

bnight
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by bnight View Post
Hello All,

I have a strange issue with my phone which started during the night. My phone (I-9195) restarted by himself and then stuck on the GT-I9195 screen. After I restarted it the phone start normally but then it shows that earphones are connected which is not the case and after some time the phone restart again. I`m with a stock Rom JDQ39.I9195XXUBMJ7 please someone to give me an idea why this is happening.
And the phone self restart on every 10-20 minutes !

So two issues earphones are not present but the icon for earphones connected is there and the phone self restart on every 20 minutes and don`t start after restart.

clausjuhl_p
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Have you tried

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnight View Post
And the phone self restart on every 10-20 minutes !

So two issues earphones are not present but the icon for earphones connected is there and the phone self restart on every 20 minutes and don`t start after restart.
Have you tried to take the battery out and wait for at least 10 sec before putting it back in?
Another option is to "tease" the RAM and take out the battery while the phone is on. This should of coarse be a last resort.